- Low noise, quiet operation.
- Both Inlet and outlet can be ducted.
- Plug up to three units together for a total of 1650 CFM on one 15 amp circuit.
- Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed.
- Size 2 in" Smaller than competitive units.
- Weighs 6.0 lbs less than competitive units.
- Less than 3.0 amps on High Speed
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications.
- Maintenance free Bearing Motor
- Rotomolded polyethylene Housing
The Cleanshield HEPA 550 air scrubber features flexible and pioneering air purification technology from Alorair. It is 99.9% effective removing both air and surface contaminants.
Cleanshield HEPA 550 is a versatile air scrubber and negative air machine that can be deployed for or at:
- water damage restoration task.
- fire damage restoration.
- dust control.
- odor control.
- mold remediation works.
- sewage remediation.
- Construction sites.
- Basements or crawlspaces.
- Industrial cleaning.
- Welding booths.
- Among other applications.
The Cleanshield HEPA 550 is equipped with pre-filters, HEPA filters, and activated carbon filter. This perfect combination makes this unit most effective air scrubber in the market. Able to remove air-borne debris as small as 0.3 microns in size.
This means Cleanshield HEPA 550 will easily remove pollen, mold spores, dust mites, plant spores, and pet dander. These are some of the most common allergens found indoors.
Cleanshield HEPA 550 is effective at cleaning contaminated air using the three filters :
- Pre-filters - they capture large particles.
- Activated carbon filters. – they aid in capturing large particles and also most importantly help in cleansing any odor in the air. Activated carbon filters will capture a variety of volatile organic compounds(VOCs), including :
- Smoke or soot.
- Among other compounds.
- Sewer Odors
- Fumes from paint and paint thinners.
- Food odors.
- HEPA filters – tasked with capturing smaller size particles like mold spores, fungi, and fine dust particles.
During any restoration job, once space is dry the air is always stuffy or has some sort of odor, this is why we recommend the Cleanshield HEPA 550 for all restoration job to give your space that final excellent touch.
- Air volume - Cleanshield HEPA 550 can produce 550 CFM airflow volume while at its peak. This makes it effective are cleaning a large amount of air per day.
- Energy efficient – When the Cleanshield HEPA 550 is at peak operation it only consumes no more than 3 amps. Hence, in a large space, you can plug the units on one 15 amp circuit.
- Design and built – At Alorair, has designed and built the Cleanshield HEPA 550 air scrubber to be the smallest and lightest in the market, while still maintaining its high performance.
- Transportable – We have built the Cleanshield HEPA 550 to be easily stacked up and easily interlock for easier transport with a strong handle to make it easy to carry from one space to the other.
- Quiet operations - built to produce low noise levels while operational.
- Ducting options – The Cleanshield HEPA 550, can be ducted to the outside vents so as to clean all outside air before it is channeled indoors.
- Switch, On-Off-On.
- Grill Exhaust.
- Activated Carbon Filter
- HEPA 550 Filters
- LayFlat Ducting
- Sto & Go Vortex Ducting
How should you use the Clean Shield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber?
This unit is very easy to use as apart from clear indications on the control panel, it is also accompanied by a manual of usage for reference by the customers at any given time.
The Cleanshield HEPA 550 has a simple set up procedure :
- Put the Clean Shield HEPA upright.
- Plug to a standard 115V.