AlorAir Sentinel HD55 Conventional Dehumidifier (in Yellow)
This particular unit is considered one of the most chosen types of dehumidifiers for basements and crawl spaces. It is designed to effectively extract all excess moisture from the air to make it inhospitable for harmful entities such as mosquitoes to thrive and bring harm to your family. Moreover, by drying your chosen area, you can be sure to protect your valuables from being destructed by molds.
You and your family always deserve the best. Here at AlorAir, we take into consideration the most suitable products for our consumers. This includes creating dehumidifiers that are proven to work flawlessly without incurring high energy consumption. This makes the AlorAir Sentinel HD55 Conventional Dehumidifier very suitable for home basements and crawl spaces.
· Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90%.
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Gravity drainage for no need to check the tank regularly
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage.
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
· Hanging kits to reduce noise and vibration
1. Protection from disease - Harmful microorganisms live in high humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Not properly extracted and prevented, they can cause various health risks such as allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another dangerous group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They can infect people with nasty diseases like dengue fever or malaria. Fortunately, a dehumidifier helps prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Cost-effective: Buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally and is energy-saving. Plus, it can prevent damage caused by excessive moisture in the long run.
3. Optimal remediation support - Users can be sure they'll get maximum performance to facilitate their remediation work. It's portable, durable, and reliable in the remediation of severe water damage.
4. Protecting property from damage - The place will be inhospitable to harmful microorganisms that could attack your valuables.
5. Priority safety by preventing structural problems - can primarily prevent accidents if you have a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. Pleasant workplace - It's been proven that a workplace is positively affected by fresh air to breathe. When you provide perfect ventilation, your employees will be optimally productive and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
More so, all of our dehumidifiers come with a reliable warranty, which you can also read about on this website. If you've any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidifier needs.