Especially in a home with children and elderlies, it is important to maintain the safest indoor air quality to support their fragile health. This can be done by the use of a reliable dehumidifier. It will do its job of extracting excess moisture which is the reason for having a habitable environment for molds and other harmful entities that bring allergies, skin irritations, respiratory issues, and other immune-related diseases.
Robustly built to provide high dehumidification and drainage capacity, this particular unit is a reliable partner in various cleaning and restoration projects for both residential and commercial needs.
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· ETL certified
· Equipped with 2 drainage options: by gravity & with heavy-duty condensate pump (19.6ft drain height)
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Built with an automatic humidistat control
· Has a continuous operation mode
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled (Remote is sold separately)
· Has a compact design for easy handling
· Supply duct optional
With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Sentinel HDi65 Conventional Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
· Flood restoration
· Furniture Drying
· Carpet Drying
· Laundry Drying
· Painting Projects
· Humidity Control for:
• Crawl Spaces
• Sports Hall
• Computer Rooms
• Food Storage
Proper Use and Maintenance
Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips in using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents, or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestable to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be levelled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper on the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check-up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleanser for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and is properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek for professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks are mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention on common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing on a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere to your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing a clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by a dependable warranty coverage which you can check out in this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.