AlorAir Storm Elite LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
The AlorAir Storm Elite LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier is designed to effectively pull out excess moisture from the air in places with either low or high humidity. It has a durable housing that protects its internal components which makes it reliable for huge restoration projects and rental usage.
With its power to completely drain away excess moisture, molds and other harmful microorganisms would not have the chance to thrive and damage your space. As their growth is prevented, you would not need to worry about the health risks they can bring, such as, allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Thus, you can be assured of a safe breathing air for you and your family, or your workmates.
It is already a known fact that this and many of our dehumidifiers are considered very well versatile when it comes to varied applications. By virtue of its state-of-the-art design and engineering, it is proven to work on both residential or commercial spaces. Some have already been doing business renting out this and many of our products as they are very well built to withstand the wear and tear of frequent and diverse usage.
Smart App Control
Remote-control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Equipped with a stainless side plate and durable coils
· Has a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Has a rare earth alloy tube that fights corrosion
· Has a high COP
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Has a smart app control
· Designed with a ridged handle for easy transport
· Fitted with a run meter for accurate runtime measurements
· Rgonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a roto-mold housing
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Smart App Control: WiFi or Direct Connection
You can either choose to connect to your dehumidifier via WiFi or direct connection. Both options will let you control your device remotely, but choosing to connect your mobile directly to the unit using our smart app will only provide you a limited range of control. On the other hand, if you connect your unit to your home WiFi network using our smart app, you will have the liberty to fully control it even from a far away location. Remember that in using the app, it is necessary to have a WiFi connection with 2.4GHz.
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks are mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention on common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes , damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive WorkPlace for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by a dependable warranty coverage which you can check out in this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.