- Capacity : 85 pints per day(at AHAM) 115V(80°F-60%).
160 PPD (Saturation)
- Space size : up to 2,300 sq.ft.
- Automatic humidistat control
- Hot gas valve(HGV) defrosting system.
- High capacity with Supper COP
- Memory Starting.
- Easily removable and washable air filters.
- Coated coils with the stainless side plate.
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant.
- Ducting options.
- Rotational Molded Body
- Quick connection to Cable/Hose
- Large Diameter rubber Wheels for easy transport.
a storm pro dehumidifier is a portable unit that is built and designed to provide complete restoration and drying spaces after severe water damage. Flooding indoors can cause costly damage. The storm pro dehumidifier is uniquely designed to remove moisture from the air in enclosed spaces like :
- Storage areas.
- Basements and cellars
- laundry drying.
This dehumidifier is built to be able to draw moisture absorbed in a flood, especially from :
- Drying soaked furniture.
- Drying soaked Carpet.
- Drying soaked floors.
- Soaked wood.
- Drying any other water-soaked item indoors.
This storm pro function allows you to avoid additional damages.
The storm pro dehumidifier is your ideal unit to control the humidity levels in any space below 4,000 sq.ft. It will protect your cold spaces and surfaces from dampness.
Increased moisture or flood indoors can cause lots of damages. This is because increased humidity indoors creates the perfect environment for mold and fungi to grow.
The storm pro dehumidifier is not only built for moisture removal and lowering humidity, but also this unit is equipped with a series of air filters that filter impurities from the air.
- Capacity. - The storm pro dehumidifier is able to remove at least 85 pints of a water per day while using up only 4.46 amps of power. This feature makes the storm pro dehumidifier stand out in the market for its impressive energy efficiency and high capacity.
- Performance. - The storm pro dehumidifier is equipped with several unique features that make it stand out in the market. They include:
- duct options – The storm pro has a ducting option that allows you to add the dehumidifier to your home’s HVAC system to provide whole house dehumidification.
- Multiple filters - The storm pro is equipped with a HEPA filter and activated carbon filters. These filters cleanse mold spores, mildew, dust mites and odor for better indoor air quality.
- Easy and fast interior access – The storm pro can be disassembled in less than 10 seconds when internal service is required.
- Built small, compact, portable with molded housing – To allow easy unit movement and the durable housing protects the dehumidifier from any impact damage while in use or been transported.
- Waterproof protection - The storm pro is built to tackle floods hence Alorair has ensured the unit is waterproof to allow the dehumidifier to be deployed in waterlogged environment.
- Epoxy coated coils - The storm pro has a series of epoxy coated coils that provide better performance and protect the coils from the corrosive environment hence extending the unit life span.
- Continuous water draining - The storm pro dehumidifier is equipped to pump that automatically pumps out the collected water to a safe distance, up to 5 meters away.
- Warranty - The storm pro dehumidifier has an extended 5-year warranty. All of Alorair dehumidifiers are built to meet the highest quality standard. All the storm pro units are thoroughly tested and proven to be capable of delivering superior results.