This dehumidifier is ergonomically designed with a compact exterior that houses its impeccable caliber in dehumidifying spaces. With its large LCD and smart control app, this product has been one of the most talked about types of dehumidifiers. You can assure a maximum extraction of excess moisture with its unfailing operating system.
Along with all the dehumidifiers under our Storm Series, this specific unit has gone through the most meticulous and precise quality testing and has produced a remarkable result. This proves to be making its way on many residential and commercial spaces.
· Equipped with a smart control app
· ETL Certified
· Built with an automatic humidistat control
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Has a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Fitted with a run meter for accurate runtime measurements
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling and storage
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Has a roto-mold housing
· Has a wide LCD monitor
· Built with a sturdy handle and large diameter wheels
Smart App Control: WiFi or Direct Connection
You can either choose to connect to your dehumidifier via WiFi or direct connection. Both options will let you control your device remotely, but choosing to connect your mobile directly to the unit using our smart app will only provide you a limited range of control. On the other hand, if you connect your unit to your home WiFi network using our smart app, you will have the liberty to fully control it even from a far away location. Remember that in using the app, it is necessary to have a WiFi connection with 2.4GHz.
Single-Voltage vs Dual-Voltage Dehumidifiers
If you are torn between choosing to buy a single or dual-voltage dehumidifier, the very important aspect to consider is your own power supply needs. If you are satisfied with using a standard voltage and is only using the unit in your own space, then you might opt for the single-voltage dehumidifier. On the other hand, if you are in the cleaning and restoration business who works in various locations and applications, having a dual-voltage dehumidifier can come in handy for certain project locations without the standard voltage requirement.
Either way, as long as it is an AlorAir dehumidifier, you will not have any issue on its superb dehumidifying capabilities.
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks are mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention on common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing on a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere to your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by a dependable warranty coverage which you can check out in this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.