- Smart App Control.
- Capacity : 90Pints(42.5L/D) 115V(80ºF-60%).
- Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System.
- Supper COP.
- CE,ETL – certifications.
- Heavy-duty Condensate Pump.
- Multi Filters(HEPA,Carbon,G3,Prefilter).
- Coated Coils with Stainless Side Plate.
- Quick interior access.
- Quick connector to Cable/Hose.
- Memory Starting.
- Large Diameter rubber Wheels and Ridged handle for easy transport.
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements
The storm ultra dehumidifier is a high-performance dehumidifier built for water removal in closed spaces that have had heavy flooding. This unit is built to provide complete dehumidification in large space of up to 5,500 sq.ft like commercial spaces that previously experienced heavy flooding.
Due to its high capacity, the storm ultra dehumidifier can be used for numerous applications :
- Drying furniture.
- Flood Restoration.
- Carpet drying.
- Laundry drying.
Can also be deployed in any space that requires humidity control such as:
- Basements and cellar.
- Storage areas.
The storm ultra dehumidifier combines proven design, portability, and professional performance. Its housing is made up of roto-molded polyethylene that is strong enough to protect the fragile internal components from any impact damage while in use or in transport.
The storm ultra dehumidifier is fitted with wide rubber wheels and a rigid handle for easy transport and maneuverability. This is unit's design is simple enough to allow one man to easily operate it.
- Capacity. – The storm ultra dehumidifier is removing at least 90 pints (AHAM) of water per day while consuming only 5.5 amps of power. This high capacity dehumidifier is easily able to keep the humidity levels in a space of up to 2,600 square feet controlled.
- Performance. – The storm ultra is the most preferred dehumidifier by many professional water damage and restoration experts because of its ability to provide excellent results, fast in a large size space.
the storm ultra dehumidifier is equipped the following key performance features :
- Air filtration - storm ultra has normal air filters, HEPA filter, and activated carbon filters – all are used to cleanse the indoor air to make it healthier to breathe.
- Easy and fast internal access - storm ultra dehumidifier can be disassembled in less than 10 seconds for fast maintenance.
- Duct option - storm ultra dehumidifier can easily be ducted to the existing HVAC system to provide whole house dehumidification.
- Continuous pump drainage - storm ultra dehumidifier is equipped with a pump that is able to pump the water over 5 meters out of the unit via a pipe.
- Durable outer cover - storm ultra dehumidifier has a roto-molded polyethylene cover that protects the unit from the severe environment is deployed in.
- High COP dehumidifier - storm ultra dehumidifier is built using advanced technology that allows it to use up less power compared to other conventional dehumidifiers in the market.
- Warranty – The storm ultra dehumidifier has a 5 years extended warranty. At Alorair all our dehumidifier are built to meet the highest standard of quality. The storm ultra dehumidifiers are thoroughly tested and proven to be capable of providing exceptional performance before they are allowed out of our warehouse.
- Support - At Alorair, we have a dedicated technical user support team, that is available 24/7 via email, phone or live chat to all our customers. We are dedicated to ensuring we help out all our customer with any inquiries, concerns or challenges they may face while operating our products.