The AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier is very compact and easy to use. It has a roto-molded polyethylene housing with large wheels and a metal handle that makes it appropriate for various cleaning and restoration projects. Aside from its mobility, it has an exquisite system with many features such as its automatic restart function that provides extra ease to its user.
Aside from prevention, it is best in restoring damaged spaces due to flood, burst pipes, and other water related issues. Unless the entire space is dry, molds and other harmful microorganisms can still continue to provide damage. That is why water extraction is never the last step in restoring a space, it should be well accompanied and sustained by crucial drying and dehumidifying.
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
· MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair
· Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy -saving
· Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system
· Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space
· Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room
· Running meter for accurate measurement of running time
· Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· LCD control panel to easily read and operate
Smart App Control: WiFi or Direct Connection
You can either choose to connect to your dehumidifier via WiFi or direct connection. Both options will let you control your device remotely, but choosing to connect your mobile directly to the unit using our smart app will only provide you a limited range of control. On the other hand, if you connect your unit to your home WiFi network using our smart app, you will have the liberty to fully control it even from a faraway location. Remember that in using the app, it is necessary to have a WiFi connection with 2.4GHz.
1. Protection from disease - Harmful microorganisms live in high humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Not properly extracted and prevented, they can cause various health risks such as allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another dangerous group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They can infect people with nasty diseases like dengue fever or malaria. Fortunately, a dehumidifier helps prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Cost-effective: Buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally and is energy-saving. Plus, it can prevent damage caused by excessive moisture in the long run.
3. Optimal remediation support - Users can be sure they'll get maximum performance to facilitate their remediation work. It's portable, durable, and reliable in the remediation of severe water damage.
4. Protecting property from damage - The place will be inhospitable to harmful microorganisms that could attack your valuables.
5. Priority safety by preventing structural problems - can primarily prevent accidents if you have a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. Pleasant workplace - It's been proven that a workplace is positively affected by fresh air to breathe. When you provide perfect ventilation, your employees will be optimally productive and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
More so, all of our dehumidifiers come with a reliable warranty, which you can also read about on this website. If you've any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidifier needs.