AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
The AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier is very compact and easy to use. It has a roto-molded polyethylene housing with large wheels and a metal handle that makes it appropriate for various cleaning and restoration projects. Aside from its mobility, it has an exquisite system with many features such as its automatic restart function that provides extra ease to its user.
Aside from prevention, it is best in restoring damaged spaces due to flood, burst pipes, and other water related issues. Unless the entire space is dry, molds and other harmful microorganisms can still continue to provide damage. That is why water extraction is never the last step in restoring a space, it should be well accompanied and sustained by crucial drying and dehumidifying.
Smart App Control
Remote-control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
· MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair
· Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy -saving
· Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system
· Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space
· Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room
· Running meter for accurate measurement of running time
· Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· LCD control panel to easily read and operate
1. Protection from disease - Harmful microorganisms live in high humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Not properly extracted and prevented, they can cause various health risks such as allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another dangerous group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They can infect people with nasty diseases like dengue fever or malaria. Fortunately, a dehumidifier helps prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Cost-effective: Buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally and is energy-saving. Plus, it can prevent damage caused by excessive moisture in the long run.
3. Optimal remediation support - Users can be sure they'll get maximum performance to facilitate their remediation work. It's portable, durable, and reliable in the remediation of severe water damage.
4. Protecting property from damage - The place will be inhospitable to harmful microorganisms that could attack your valuables.
5. Priority safety by preventing structural problems - can primarily prevent accidents if you have a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. Pleasant workplace - It's been proven that a workplace is positively affected by fresh air to breathe. When you provide perfect ventilation, your employees will be optimally productive and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
More so, all of our dehumidifiers come with a reliable warranty, which you can also read about on this website. If you've any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidifier needs.