AlorAir Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
This particular unit is built to withstand the most demanding and toughest restoration jobs. It is equipped with two 8" recessed wheels, hemmed metal edges, chamfered corners, and a heavy-duty condensate pump with a 14.7 ft lifting distance that provides an optimum draining capability without having to manually empty the tank. Its hinged lid swings are also made to enable easy filter maintenance. Moreover, with its user-friendly digital control panel and ability to perform powerful dehumidification with the least electrical consumption, many experts have been opting to buy this along with all other SLGR dehumidifiers here at AlorAir.
Remarkably passing through the most meticulous quality tests, the AlorAir Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier, is one of the most sought-after commercial-grade dehumidifiers in the cleaning and restoration industry. While it is suitable for both residential and commercial purposes, much more experts have been purchasing this unit for their own businesses. It is user-friendly, cost-effective, and remarkably durable.
· Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· ETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled (Remote is sold separately)
· Has a compact design
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Has a 2-stage filtering capability
· Is a cold catalyst that has the ability to strongly remove formaldehyde and other harmful gases
· Has two 8" heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.