The SLGR 1600X commercial dehumidifier is designed to provide maximum dehumidification performance at an economical price. The unit reaches 160 PPD (AHAM) at only 11.7 Amps so you can get the same dehumidification performance for less money. It's also more compact and takes up less space than the SLGR1400X in the same series.
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 10 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Power Cord
1 - Drain Hose
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier The AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X is a high-performing dehumidifier that uses a special heat exchanger mechanism to dry the air. The SLGR Microchannel technology is developed to speed up the process of drying a space or surface. With this advanced technology, the SLGR 1600X can reach a relative humidity below 25%, which a regular conventional dehumidifier cannot achieve.
It is one of our most popular SLGR dehumidifiers and has been widely used for large-scale restoration projects. Its body is coated with a non-corrosive paint which prolongs its life and it is ergonomically designed for internal easy-access making repair and maintenance hassle-free.
Smart App Control
Remote control of the APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
Features · Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· cETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled
· Has a compact design
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Has 2 heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful
microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier Unlike most dehumidifier types, here at AlorAir, we have come up with a technology that exceeds any heavy-duty counterparts in the market. It is called the SLGR (Super Low Grain Refrigerant) Microchannel technology that provides an incomparable moisture-extracting capability. This is the reason why the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier is highly recommendable equipment for experts in the cleaning and restoration industry. It is user-friendly, cost-effective, and remarkably durable.
Applications With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, it's sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1600X Commercial Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestable to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper on the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with high amounts of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleanser for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
Due to the burst pipe, my bathroom just like the flood-damaged scene. I try my best to dry everything, the result wasn't good. So I bought this product, it really works. After a few hours of operating, my bathroom becomes dry and fresh. No more extra moisture and stinky smell, the machine did a really great job.
By 'Ethan Thomas', Reviewed on May 19, 2021
We bought it for the apartment because we found the air bricks to be a bit damp. Now we rent it out to my friend. This dehumidifier quickly discharges a lot of water. Recommend it!
By 'Annika Bauer', Reviewed on March 15, 2021
My large basement needs a dehumidifier because it is so humid that the musty smell is very serious. I bought this product because it has a hose connection, so I can put it on the drain without worrying about emptying the water tank. This is an excellent device of good quality and easy to use. The product works well in our basement. No problem at all! If you also need to solve the humidity problem, I would recommend it!
It works well
By 'Maaria Turnbull', Reviewed on March 08, 2021
This dehumidifier works very well! There was a serious leak in our basement. Even if the leak was repaired, there was no odor from the basement. I bought a dehumidifier to try to help remove excess water and odors, and it did a great job. Thanks to the wheels, it can easily move around the basement. Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase.
By 'Roberto Dixon', Reviewed on March 01, 2021
I have been using the dehumidifier for three months, and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. It did take some time on the first day before I used it to feel the difference, but since then, I have to use it for a few hours every day. This product is very easy to use and very effective in reducing the humidity of our house. The humidity in my apartment is much better. I just wish I could buy this unit sooner.
One of the best investments ever!
By 'Fenella Strong', Reviewed on February 22, 2021
My family and I are very satisfied with our purchase of this dehumidifier. There used to be a lot of moisture in our home, which gave off an unpleasant smell. Owning this type of dehumidifier has made a huge difference, and we can say with certainty the changes it makes for the entire family. If you want to buy a dehumidifier, then this is what you deserve!
Excellent performance in large spaces
By 'Andre Berry', Reviewed on February 06, 2021
This is a great product. This dehumidifier is super portable, takes up almost no space, and can play an excellent role in large spaces. My basement is moldy and it smells strange. I ran this dehumidifier for about 24 hours and connected it to a drain hose to automatically drain. I immediately noticed the difference. After using the dehumidifier for about a week, my basement returned to its normal level. I highly recommend this product.
Overall a very efficient dehumidifier
By 'Reeva Hyde', Reviewed on February 01, 2021
I am very satisfied with this dehumidifier. Continuous operation with a drain hose can easily reduce the humidity to 50% (from about 80%). My basement is about 2000 square feet. I think it can further reduce the humidity without causing trouble, but to save energy, it stopped at 50%. I only ran it for two months but did not notice a significant difference in my electricity bill. If you want to reduce humidity in a large area, this is a good choice.
Excellent product-set it and forget it!
By 'Lilli Quintero', Reviewed on January 25, 2021
The performance of this product far exceeded my expectations. We put it in the basement of the house, and the dehumidification effect is very good. Our basement has a drainage ditch, and we connected a drainage pipe for continuous drainage. I like to check if the filter needs cleaning and then restart. It is also easy to move around (with wheels and handles) and does not take up much space at all. We highly recommend this product!
Really good product
By 'Krystal Durham', Reviewed on January 18, 2021
This is a very good unit. Put it in my basement. There is no dehumidifier in this basement for more than a year, and there are 2 leaking walls. When I installed it, the humidity reading was 83. In 2 days, it dropped all the way to 46. The feeling and smell are very different. I set it to drain to the floor drain, and you can see all the water drains from it. I was shocked that the drainage speed and water volume of the equipment were very large. I highly recommend this unit.
Hi Max, the Storm SLGR 1600X is a perfect example of why Alorair remains a pioneering brand in dehumidification solutions. The Storm SLGR 1600X can control humidity in a space as big as 4,000 square feet.
Hi Irene，the machine can work in a wet environment. The unit is not only sturdy but can also take in the effects of the elements in the environment with ease. Note that the equipment does not corrode under wet conditions.
Hello, the Storm SLGR 1600X dehumidifier is suitable for large basements, warehouses, storage areas, office buildings, restaurants, bars, indoor swimming pools, supermarkets, workshops, or any place where water needs to be extracted at a professional level. Thanks for your question!