If you work in humid spaces, A powerful dehumidifier is a must, and the SLGR 1250X gives you top performance. The unit can remove 264 PPD of moisture under saturated conditions and 125 PPD under AHAM conditions, covering up to 3000 Sq.Ft. It's the undisputed leader in residential commercial dehumidification.
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 8 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Power Cord
1 - Drain Hose
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier This latest and most unique technology uses a special air-to-air heat exchanger system that accelerates the process of bringing the air closer to dew point before even passing through the super-cooled evaporator coils. Moreover, with the combination of our Microchannel Alu Condenser, efficiency is increased by having more condensation and faster interchange of heat which leads to better dehumidification, pumping the best air back to your room. This makes our SLGR series perfectly suitable for low-humidity environments where a significant amount of moisture can still be dehumidified; something which a regular conventional dehumidifier cannot efficiently achieve.
Combined with its powerful dehumidification capability is its ergonomic design that features a solid housing and heavy-duty wheels that make handling hassle-free, especially when deploying it in various locations for large-scale restoration projects.
This makes the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier popular for both residential and commercial restoration projects.
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Features · Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Equipped with a smart control app
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· ETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled
· Has a compact design
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Microchannel Cold a Heat Exchanger
· Has 2 heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common
damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier Combined with its powerful dehumidification capability is its ergonomic design that features a solid housing and heavy-duty wheels that make handling hassle-free, especially when deploying it in various locations for large-scale restoration projects.
Applications With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, it's sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper on the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with high amounts of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleanser for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
Much quieter than the dehumidifier I got 2 years ago. This unit comes with 2 wheels and a drain hose. The built-in pump allowed me to quickly get water out of the room through the window. It works great, the air is noticeably drier and the musty smell is pretty much eliminated.
This is the real deal.
By 'Kimberley', Reviewed on January 10, 2022
I did a ton of research on dehumidifiers before buying this unit, and am extremely happy with my purchase. Overall this is a rugged, portable, and high tech dehumidifier that is perfect for contractors and homeowners who are looking to bring moisture levels down quickly and more importantly efficiently. I highly recommend buying this, you won't regret it.
Highly recommend it!
By 'Gill', Reviewed on November 29, 2021
This is a great dehumidifier! I bought it for my restoration business and we have been very happy with it. It’s great! Since we do insurance work we will recoup our money in no time. We look forward to continuing to buy alorair products.
By 'Ava Cox', Reviewed on July 15, 2021
The unit is really useful. Last winter, I found the condensation always on the windows, sometimes even on the wall. After a few days, the whole room has a musty smell. But things getting change after I using this unit. The whole house becomes dry and clean, with no more musty smell. In addition, I really like its function of quiet operation, which does not affect my sleep at all.
Great purchase! 2 years and still going!
By 'Brody Russell', Reviewed on June 16, 2021
This dehumidifier has made a world of difference in our basement and really in our whole house! We have had it for two years now, and have had no problems whatsoever. No discolored water or anything like that. No leaks. Works perfectly. So well, in fact, that I am on Amazon buying another one today for our top floor. You won’t go wrong buying this!
I'm very satisfied.
By 'Brandon Green', Reviewed on May 22, 2021
For years I had a bathroom that was plagued with black mold due to excessive humidity. The little dots would appear along the tops of the walls shortly after I'd scrubbed them or painted over them, and then bloom into larger rosettes within weeks. We tried squirting bleach them, we scrubbed them routinely, and they went away only to appear again a few weeks later. We tried leaving the door open to let some of the humidity out, but that meant less privacy. We opened the window in the summertime, and that helped, but in the winter it was far too cold. Then I stumbled across this machine while on vacation at my sister-in-laws house and the solution was clear.
I'm one of those people who obsessively research a major-is purchase like this before I buy it. I don't like dropping cash on something that later turns out to be a dud, so I read reviews and comparisons and went and looked a few items in stores. Finally, I bought this machine and it's terrific. It works effectively and is easy to use. I clean the filter on average once a month. I'm very satisfied.
It's quiet tand efficien
By 'Fynley Sanderson', Reviewed on April 05, 2021
It's quiet and efficient. We use a hose to empty it into the drains and it works very well for us. We don't have to check every day. I think it's a reasonable price, too. I'm satisfied with that.
I love this unit
By 'Connie Padilla', Reviewed on March 15, 2021
I live in Florida, where the humidity is high. I run Storm SLGR 1250X dehumidifiers throughout the basement. So far, so good. Work like a charm in our basement. As expected, it absorbed a lot of moisture in the air. My house smells better and there is no musty smell. Huge investment.
Excellent dehumidifier! Very satisfied with the purchase.
By 'Aaisha Cochran', Reviewed on March 08, 2021
We use it in the 2,700 square foot basement wine cellar to keep it running continuously to keep the humidity at a level of around 50%. The drain hose function is perfect for continuous operation, you can hardly hear it. Easy to set up and easy to operate. But overall it is a huge investment. Apart from that, I am very satisfied with the product so far!
Love this unit!
By 'Aidan Stone', Reviewed on March 01, 2021
I like this dehumidifier, it can solve the humidity problem I encountered very well. I like that it is easy to move on wheels, and I installed the included drain hose, so I can always keep the house at a relative humidity level of 50%. Keep the basement dry and smell-free, and I don’t have to empty the bucket! Nice feature!
Hi Maya, the main feature of the Storm SLGR 1250X as following:
1.Plug and play – You don’t need to have any technical knowledge of how a dehumidifier works to operate the Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier. This unit has an easy setup procedure, just place it at the ideal place in your space and plug it to power.
2.Flexible installation - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is built to allow a variety of installation including:
3.Ducting – allows you to add a duct to the unit to provide focused dehumidification, or ducted to the main HVAC system to provide whole-house dehumidification.
4.Fixed installation – with an airflow of over 300 CFM The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier can stimulate air circulation even in space with air circulation issues, hence this unit can be installed at a permanent place.
5.Rotational installation - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier has 2 wheels that allow you to move the unit from one spot to the other easily.
6.Rugged outer covering - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is has a strong rugged outer design that protects the fragile internal parts from any impact damage and the harsh high humidity space, dehumidifier is deployed at.
7.Continuous pump draining - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier unlike most conventional dehumidifiers is equipped with a condensate pump that can pump collected water away to a distance of over 20 ft.
8.Filters - The Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier is equipped with an air filter that traps air debris, mold spores, and other impurities from that air for better indoor quality.