HEPA Max 870 is a high-efficiency air scrubber with a large air inlet. This unit provides 550 CFM of air volume at a low noise level. It is suitable for various medium-sized home repairs, construction sites, sewage cleanups, water and fire damage, and other remediation projects.
• Has a compact design
• Has an automatic indicator for filter change
• Equipped with Merv 10 pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and a HEPA filter that enables advanced filtration
• Equipped with UVC light
• Stackable and can be daisy-chained
• Includes a maintenance-free bearing motor
• ETL certified
• Has a roto-molded polyethylene housing
• GFCI protection
• Has a power indicator light
• Comes with 23 feet power cord
Proper Use and Maintenance
Every air scrubber needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Always check the pre-filter for any debris before using the unit
· Adjust the air filtration level using the user-friendly control panel
· Keep the unit away from combustion appliances to avoid back-drafting
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· Before cleaning, make sure to unplug the unit properly.
· Clean the unit using a reliable vacuum and gentle wiping using a damp cloth
· Make sure to dry it before storing properly.
· Observe proper handling when stacking up several units
· Regularly check your filters for changing needs
· For critical remediation projects, it is advisable to change all filters when sufficiently used to avoid cross-contamination of harmful particles
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your air scrubber, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
1. Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality – Whether inside your office or your own home, it is very important to breathe in a safe and high-quality air. The use of an air scrubber is suitable to make this happen. It filters out harmful particles from the use of cigarettes, pet dander, pollens, dust, and other airborne irritants, leaving you and your family only the safest air to breathe into.
2. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable.
3. Maintaining Cleanliness of Properties – By the ability of an air scrubber to filter out dust, you need not worry about frequently having to clean your properties, especially those that are stagnant or in storage. This both saves you time and prolongs the life of your properties.
4. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing a clean and safe air, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
5. Protection from Diseases – By the ability of an air scrubber to filter out harmful particles, you and your family are certain to be safe from health risks brought by airborne irritants. These risks include allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases.
More so, this and all of our air scrubbers are supported by a dependable warranty coverage which you can check out in this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your restoration and prevention needs.