Home/ AlorAir® Storm LGR Extreme Smart App Control
AlorAir LGR Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier Auto Shut Off with Pump, 5 Years Warranty, Compact, APP Control, cETL Listed, up to 180 PPD (Saturation), for Garages, and Flood Restoration
Model : Storm LGR Extreme
$969.11List Price: $1,600.00
The Storm LGR Extreme has proven to be the perfect tool for water damage repair. Despite its small and compact design, it offers a fantastic dehumidification capacity of 180 PPD at saturation. Flood restoration contractors often send it into tight crawl spaces, cramped basements, and areas of extreme water damage.
Highlights: App Control/ LCD Display/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ 5 Years Warranty
AlorAir Storm Extreme LGR Dehumidifier for Commercial Use Particularly powerful and professional compared to the standard version, an advantage of this upgrade is for the most elite users looking for a mechanical dehumidification project. It's universal and can be used for both residential and commercial use.
With the smart app feature, you can always know how your device is working. It's also straightforward for users to control the device from the same app. As promised, at AlorAir we focus on combining performance and convenience with the latest technology.
Smart App Control Wi-Fi Connect
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
Features · Has a compact design
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Ergonomically designed for easy usage
· Equipped with a rare earth alloy tube
· Has a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Has a continuous operation mode
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· ETL certified
· Equipped with a smart control app that is WiFi-enabled
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm Extreme LGR Dehumidifier for Commercial Use
With its impeccable upgrades, it's always been the first choice for residential and commercial remediation and prevention.
So you can bring other problems with your phone or potential threats. A place where you can protect your valuables from damage and protect your family from health risks.
Application With its ergonomic design, commercially available transport and use, rugged housing, and professional all-round protection, the AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme has proven to be a top choice for a wide range of applications
· Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
For whatever cleaning and restoration need you have at hand, or preparing for in the future, we can surely provide you with the equipment that is most suitable for you. Here at AlorAir, we take pride in providing only the best that this industry can offer.
I purchased my LGR Extreme in October of 2022 and it worked perfectly and as promised. 2 weeks ago I started having problems and it would not function properly. I dealt with a customer service rep (Bobbie) from Alorair and was told to perform a number of tests which I did. Once it was determined the next day, that my compressor had gone bad I was shipped me a brand new LGR Extreme which arrived within four days at NO cost to me. Shipping cost alone is over $150.
I am extremely pleased with the service I received, and the warranty/guarantee that comes with it. I highly recommend this company for your dehumidification needs.
Works well, customer service even better
From the Amazon
By 'Charlie Hong', Reviewed on June 26, 2023
Had unit since last year to dehumidify basement. Machine worked flawlessly until last weekend when it refused to turn on. Contact costumer support and they sent me a replacement board to swap out. We lost a few days but the overall turnaround was very fast, customer service very diligent and helpful. 2 thumbs up! Eileen was the best. I hope Alorair gives her a huge raise for her expertise and helpfulness.
From the Amazon
By 'John Loy', Reviewed on May 02, 2023
I have had this running in my crawl space for about 3 weeks now. I have always had moister issues in my crawl space. I have spent years landscaping and fixing the drainage issues that allowed water to get under there. I finally made the last fix a 6 weeks ago and no more water so not it was time to finish things off. I purchased this unit and it is working perfectly. The app for it is great, I can sit in the house and check on it at any time. I was able to adjust settings from the comfortable of the house. I will admit getting the app to work took a few weeks, all my fault. I am very technical so that worked against me. When I was installing the unit, I went through the menu and saw the settings for WIFI Mode, and I turn it ON, but that is for Direct Mode only and not what I should have done. Instead I needed to leave if Off and instead press the Menu and Purge buttons at the same time for 3 secs. A wifi graphic will appear of the screen and then you can follow the instructions in the app. It tells you this exactly in the instructions, but being technical, I half read them and screwed it up. It works great now. I was at 70% humidity in the crawl space, as of this morning it is done to 53%. I just need it to get to 50%. The crawl space is so dry now. I will update in a year.
From the Amazon
By 'Amazon Customer', Reviewed on April 09, 2023
Very happy with this product!
From the Amazon
By 'Amazon Customer', Reviewed on March 25, 2023
The dehumidifier works great in my crawl space. Sometimes it is difficult to get Wi-Fi connection. Overall, very pleased with product. I use the AlorAir-R 180PPD primarily for my crawl space.
Save your time and money!!!
By 'Driftosan54', Reviewed on July 19, 2022
Used less than a year and had multiple communications with AlorAir and followed their recommendations to no avail. I now have a $1000 dehumidifier that doesn’t work and they want me to pay $300 for a replacement unit. So much for that 5 year warranty!!!
By 'Shiny', Reviewed on June 25, 2022
The Alorair dehumidifier is a high-quality appliance that will minimize your discomfort and maximize comfort. This powerful unit features customized control over humidity levels, as well as an option for continuous draining to keep it running without any hassle!
Happy with the purchase
By 'Tony', Reviewed on April 03, 2022
I've gone back and forth on dehumidifiers in my basement over the last 25 years. Haven't had one down there in about 10 years I think, and it's been fine. However, 2022 has been so wet here in southeast Michigan, that I could really feel and smell the impact in my basement. I decided to avoid problems and got this one based on ratings, price, and features. The musty smell is mostly gone, and the humidity is under control. It's not cheap to run, but its energy rating is as good or better than others of the same size and function. I'm happy with the purchase and the operation of the unit so far.
This works great!
By 'Blair', Reviewed on January 12, 2022
I used this in a spare bedroom after giving the room a thorough cleaning. A guest stayed 2 nights and thought the room seemed very fresh. I had the air purifier set on low for a white noise effect and I had the dehumidifier on as well as the humidity exceeded 50%. Since it is so easy to move and after our guest departed, I placed it in our master bedroom. Now when I walk into the bedroom, I am immediately struck by the room's freshness despite all windows closed for the cold of winter and the adjacent bathroom's steam and odors.
Very efficient unit for large basement; very pleased
By 'Mandy', Reviewed on January 05, 2022
We have had numerous dehumidifiers for our 1500-square ft basement, where we keep several bookshelves of books that would deteriorate in high humidity. This 85- pint dehumidifier is exceptionally efficient, pulling moisture out of the air even when there are heavy rains outdoors. Recommend this unit HIGHLY. Easy to set up; filter access is easy. We attach a drain hose to our unit, so don't have to empty the reservoir. Water just drips into downstairs basement drain.