AlorAir Storm LGR 850 Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
Storm LGR 850 has an extremely driving water removal capacity which makes the machine the authorized one for restoration needs. It features great COP at 2.5 L/kWh, with a huge capacity of 85 PPD at AHAM RH, while the current draw is 5.9 Amps. Installation flexibility makes the unit ideal for almost any application.
· Ultra-compact design with super performance
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Retractable handle and wheels for easy transport
· MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy-saving
· Rugged rotomolded housing to endure severe collision and corrosion
· Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space
· Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· LCD control panel to easily read and operate
With the new design and layout of the machine, the volume of the Storm LGR 850 whole machine is 40% smaller than others on the market. New generation surface scratch resistance polyethylene shell 25% more than the previous generation.
AlorAir High COP Dehumidifiers are affordable solutions to your humidity problems. This investment in indoor air quality and inner comfort can be paid back by a few year's energy savings.
Customers can save up to $250 per year in energy costs with dehumidifiers working for their families! And that doesn't include the savings from using thermostats instead of air conditioning. Once you are able to maintain a consistent relative humidity of 50% or less, you will no longer have to keep the thermostat at low, uncomfortable temperatures once used in an effort to control humidity.
Storm LGR 850 is leading the industry by introducing a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator.
This new feature will extend the life of the coils, providing protection in corrosive environments and maintaining the coil's heat transfer ability over the life of the coil.
Storm LGR 850 is designed with rugged rotomolded housing which is of high-quality industrial material, it is rugged enough to endure severe collision and corrosion found in water damage restoration and construction. As the unique design compared with others, we have the humidity sensor in bypass air design which makes the short-cycling go away and creates quick access to the pump and mainboard. Customers can do it by themselves and service become easy. Preassembly makes the installation process simple, thereby it reduces the overall installation and project cost.
This is a very compact dehumidifier that is produced for drying restoration. This unit features a portable design for easy transportation.
Its stackable design can not only save the flood restorer more space but also make more numbers of units that have been transported to the destination after flood restoration tasks for the tough environment that flood disasters might have.