AlorAir Storm Extreme LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is designed for water damage restoration, construction drying, and permanent drying of large rooms. Its compact design makes it ideal for tight basements and crawl spaces. But the fantastic thing is that it can dehumidify up to 180PPD, which is perfect for drying and water damage restoration.
· Has a compact design
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Ergonomically designed for easy usage
· Equipped with a rare earth alloy tube
· Has a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Has a continuous operation mode
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· ETL certified
· Equipped with a smart control app that is WiFi-enabled
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
1. Disease prevention - Harmful microorganisms live in high-humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceptive because they can be very harmful. If not properly extracted and prevented, they pose various health risks such as allergies, skin allergies, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They have the ability to infect people with nasty diseases like dengue or malaria. Fortunately, using a dehumidifier is the best way to prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Economical and cost-effective: buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally only when energy is used sparingly. And with its long-term benefits, you can be sure that you're getting the most reliable protection against common diseases.
Damage caused by too much moisture. So investing in a dehumidifier can save you time and money without doing much.
3. Best recovery support - Thanks to its excellent features and specifications, users can rely on optimal performance that facilitates their recovery efforts. It's portable, durable, and highly reliable when it comes to serious flood restoration projects.
4. Protect property from damage - As a dehumidifier creates an optimal breathing environment in your home, it also prevents harmful microorganisms from thriving and damaging your valuables. You won't have to worry about mold in your clothes or shoes, damaged wiring, and other problems caused by too much moisture.
5. Safety first because structural problems are prevented - When you use the constant action of a dehumidifier in your home, there's comprehensive accident protection that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. A workplace that promotes productivity - It turns out that the workplace is positively affected by good air to breathe. When you provide clean and safe ventilation, your employees are sure to achieve optimal productivity and benefit from the positive morale of others.
Whether you're a homeowner or a business owner, investing in a dehumidifier will bring all of these benefits to your daily life.
Plus, this and all of our dehumidifiers are backed by a solid warranty at all times, which you can read about on this website. If you've any further questions, please contact one of our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidification needs.