Purisystems 3-Speed Remote Air Filtration System, PuriCare 1100 Hanging Air Filter w/RF Remote for Woodworking, Garage Air Purifier, Shop Dust Collector, up to 1100 sq. ft (1100 CFM)
Model : PuriCare 1100
$299.00List Price: $500.00
The PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System features a lightweight design that offers two fixed installation methods. For airborne dust and wood pellets, the 1/8 motor-driven airflow agitates contaminants that adhere to machines and tools and collect airborne dust. These dirty particles are then filtered by the device with clean and odorless air.
Highlight: Remote control with a built-in timer/Sheet metal spray shell/Automatic operation function
Does not meet California air cleaner regulation
requirements; cannot be shipped to California.
1 - PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System
1 - Remote Control
4 - Chains
4 - Mounting Hangers
4 - Mounting Brackets
4 - Expansion Bolt
8 - Screw Hooks
2 - AAA Battery
1 - User Manual
PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System/ Dust Collector The PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System is designed for wood workshops and DIY homes up to 1100 sq. ft. The unit comes equipped with a powerful 1/8 horsepower motor that can operate at one of three speeds (i.e. 650, 850, or 1100 CFM) depending on the situation. It is easy to switch between them. Additionally, the system can efficiently handle particle dust, sawdust, and pet sawdust, among others, above 0.001mm. The lightweight design weighs only 33 pounds and can be combined with the cleverly designed buckle structure and eye bolts on both sides. It is easy to move and install and can meet your unique, complex needs. PuriCare 1100 enables you to breathe cleaner, safer air with confidence. Of course, it's not just that!
· cETL Certified · Affordable price · Sheet metal spray shell with strong corrosion and wear resistance, ensuring that it can withstand harsh environments · 1/8HP powerful motor with special overload protection and strong airflow to avoid potential fires and explosion hazards · Sturdy fan blades that reduce noise and increase airflow · Noise below 66 dBA, which is equivalent to a quiet office, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services · Two control modes, with three-speed control / PM 2.5 Setting · Three speeds: 650, 850, or 1100 cfm per minute · One-micron filter and five-micron pre-filter that is easy to clean and replace · RF remote control with a built-in timer (e.g.1/2/3/4/5/6 hours), which works up to 26 feet · Automatic operation function with continuous operation at the highest wind speed by default (e.g. red/yellow/green) · Simple color bar shows the surrounding air quality · With the working time timer, you can check the working time of the equipment and consider whether to keep it on · Cleverly designed buckle handles on both sides, which make it easy to move and install · Two simple top-fixing structures:
Method 1: Four eyebolts are suspended from the ceiling
Method 2: Screw the machine to the wall with four M4 screws. · Rubber feet prevent the system from marking surfaces
Maintain Lung Health
Inhaling wood dust has been linked to many diseases, such as dermatitis, asthma, various allergies, and cancer. However, simply having a dust collector in your workshop will not provide sufficient protection against this dire consequence. Air filtration systems designed for woodworking workshops can purify the air by capturing particles as small as 0.001 mm. Dust collectors cannot capture particles of this size. Thus, without using an air filter, you risk exposing yourself to life-threatening wood chips that are too minuscule to be caught by other purification systems. Clean Your Workshop Even When You Are Away
It makes sense to keep the PuriCare 1100 running after you've left the workshop, but the last thing you want is to leave the unit running all day without needlessly draining power while you're away. With the auto-off feature, you can choose between one and six-hour timers with the included RF remote to clean the air. Thereafter, the system will shut down independently. Avoid having out-of-control electricity bills. Easy Installation, Simple Operation, and Low Maintenance Cost
The PuriCare 1100 Filtration System is pre-assembled, so you solely need to determine where to place the unit. Be sure to check out our instruction manual. It's easy to operate and doesn't take much time to learn. When it comes to maintenance, the system doesn't require much attention other than occasional filter changes and weekly cleaning.
Applications PuriCare 1100 is widely used and can meet various customer needs. Additionally, it can effectively absorb pollutants from machines, mats, tools, walls, and windowsills, thus reducing dust overflow in the air.
Massive Dust/Sawdust/Metal Processing:
In a poorly ventilated room, workers are prone to a lack of oxygen, which endangers workers' health. Fortunately, Puricare 1100 will maintain a safe environment via the absorption of high levels of air pollutants and subsequently release clean air.
Encourages Good Moods:
Not only does the PuriCare 1100 improve air quality, but also it improves workers' moods by making the air fresher and the future brighter!
PuriCare 1100 has a built-in one-micron filter and five-micron pre-filter, which can capture a variety of dust, sawdust, and pet sawdust, among others, with particles above 0.001mm.
Proper Use and Maintenance
· The power cord of the machine must be plugged into a grounded socket.
· The power supply of the machine must not be higher than the specified power supply.
· Do not use the machine after there is water inside the machine.
· The machine should not be installed outdoors or in places that may be eroded by Rain Water to avoid electricity leakage and fire.
· Do not run the machine without a filter installed.
· Refrain from moving the unit during operation.
· Do not place a shield within the 600mm around the air inlet and outlet of the product.
· The machine has to be disconnected from power before it can operate internally.
· If hooks are installed on the ceiling, the load-bearing capacity of the ceiling must be greater than 110 Ibs.
· If the dust collector is to be installed on the ceiling, the distance between the bottom of the dust collector and the ground must be greater than 7 in.
· Installation requires two people.
I use this in a 1,000 sq ft woodshop. The reasons for 4 stars are: (a) it is very loud; and (b) I cannot find replacement outer filters. Having said that, it works great at cleaning the finest particles out of the air.
Wish I found this years ago
By 'Alyssa Ponce', Reviewed on February 15, 2023
I bought this based on the price and reviews... no question, it is amazing on its own and even better for the price! We're renovating our basement and dust can be unreal at times... ran this in one of the rooms being demoed and within two or three hours the front filter was already dark gray and caked over! The air in the room was cleared quickly after cutting, grinding and removing old insulation.
Filter system works well
By 'Lester Grimes', Reviewed on February 13, 2023
Received it with the inner filter ripped do to packing mounting hardware inside the unit. I sewed the filter back together to get some use out of it. The unit was easy to install, works well. This has really made a difference in the air quality in my work shop. The only reason I dropped one star was because of the filter issue.
More than capable unit
From the Amazon
By 'John Strand', Reviewed on January 27, 2023
Excellent system. More than capable of handling small area needs. Air sensors work excellent. The machine kicked on within three seconds of me lighting a kerosene heater in my shop. Totally surprised me in a very good way. So far I have no complaints and happily recommend buying this unit.
By 'Nick', Reviewed on July 09, 2022
The machine runs great. The handy remote allows for full access to the Dust Collector from up to 26 feet away. The Built-in RF remote controller allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if a direct line of vision is obstructed.
By 'Neil', Reviewed on July 08, 2022
We’ve had this unit running for two days and it has removed SO much dirt from our shop. Awesome air filter!
Enter your email to
receive Exclusive Offers in your
Solutions Inc. AlorAir was established based on the
philosophy of providing the industry with leading
features, performance, value and outstanding
customer support. View our Privacy