PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System/ Dust Collector
The PuriCare 1100 Air Filtration System is designed for wood workshops and DIY homes up to 1100 sq. ft. The unit comes equipped with a powerful 1/8 horsepower motor that can operate at one of three speeds (i.e. 650, 850, or 1100 CFM) depending on the situation. It is easy to switch between them. Additionally, the system can efficiently handle particle dust, sawdust, and pet sawdust, among others, above 0.001mm. The lightweight design weighs only 33 pounds, and can be combined with the cleverly designed buckle structure and eye bolts on both sides. It is easy to move and install, and can meet your unique, complex needs. PuriCare 1100 enables you to breathe cleaner, safer air with confidence. Of course, it's not just that!
· cETL Certified
· Affordable price
· Sheet metal spray shell with strong corrosion and wear resistance, ensuring that it can withstand harsh environments
· 1/8HP powerful motor with special overload protection and strong airflow to avoid potential fires and explosion hazards
· Sturdy fan blades that reduce noise and increase airflow
· Noise below 66 dBA, which is equivalent to a quiet office, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
· Two control modes, with three-speed control / PM 2.5 Setting
· Three speeds: 650, 850, or 1100 cfm per minute
· One-micron filter and five-micron pre-filter that are easy to clean and replace
· RF remote control with a built-in timer (e.g.1/2/3/4/5/6 hours), which works up to 26 feet
· Automatic operation function with continuous operation at the highest wind speed by default (e.g. red/yellow/green)
· Simple color bar shows surrounding air quality
· With the working time timer, you can check the working time of the equipment and consider whether to keep it on
· Cleverly designed buckle handles on both sides, which make it easy to move and install
· Two simple top fixing structures:
Method 1: Four eyebolts are suspended from the ceiling
Method 2: Screw the machine to the wall with four M4 screws.
· Rubber feet prevent the system from marking surfaces
Maintain Lung Health
Inhaling wood dust has been linked to many diseases, such as dermatitis, asthma, various allergies, and cancer. However, simply having a dust collector in your workshop will not provide sufficient protection against this dire consequence. Air filtration systems designed for woodworking workshops can purify the air by capturing particles as small as 0.001 mm. Dust collectors cannot capture particles of this size. Thus, without using an air filter, you risk exposing yourself to life-threatening wood chips that are too minuscule to be caught by other purification systems.
Clean Your Workshop Even When You Are Away
It makes sense to keep the PuriCare 1100 running after you've left the workshop, but the last thing you want is to leave the unit running all day without needlessly draining power while you're away. With the auto-off feature, you can choose between one and six-hour timers with the included RF remote to clean the air. Thereafter, the system will shut down independently. Avoid having out-of-control electricity bills.
Easy Installation, Simple Operation, and Low Maintenance Cost
The PuriCare 1100 Filtration System is pre-assembled, so you solely need to determine where to place the unit. Be sure to check out our instruction manual. It's easy to operate and doesn't take much time to learn. When it comes to maintenance, the system doesn't require much attention other than occasional filter changes and weekly cleaning.