The upgraded Storm Elite commercial dehumidifier has a dehumidification capacity of up to 270 PPD, is designed for high-performance dehumidification, and features a durable, corrosion-resistant rotationally molded polyethylene housing for use in water damage areas, construction, industrial and commercial units, etc.
Highlights: App Control/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ Auto-Defrost/ Memory-Start/ 5 Years Warranty
The AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial Dehumidifier is an efficient and innovative dehumidifier specifically designed to regulate humidity. This means that it can effectively remove excess moisture from the air, and provide a healthy, sterile, odor-free environment. It is commonly used in renovation projects on large and medium-sized sites. A rugged rotomolded polyethylene housing protects internal components. With two casters and a metal handle, the compact and sleek design offers the perfect balance of durability and portability, making it an ideal choice for your investment！
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere · Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location · Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport · The filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles · Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit) · Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair · Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy-saving · Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system · Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space · Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room · Running meter for accurate measurement of running time · Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours · Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure · Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes · LCD control panel to easily read and operate
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive WorkPlace for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier (new) The AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial Dehumidifier is an efficient and innovative dehumidifier specifically designed to regulate humidity. This means that it can effectively remove excess moisture from the air, and provide a healthy, sterile, odor-free environment. It is commonly used in renovation projects on large and medium-sized sites. A rugged rotomolded polyethylene housing protects internal components. With two casters and a metal handle, the compact and sleek design offers the perfect balance of durability and portability, making it an ideal choice for your investment！
Smart App Control: WiFi or Direct Connection You can either choose to connect to your dehumidifier via WiFi or direct connection. Both options will let you control your device remotely, but choosing to connect your mobile directly to the unit using our smart app will only provide you with a limited range of control. On the other hand, if you connect your unit to your home WiFi network using our smart app, you will have the liberty to fully control it even from a faraway location. Remember that in using the app, it is necessary to have a WiFi connection with 2.4GHz.
Application: With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Elite Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance · Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
For whatever cleaning and restoration need you have at hand, or preparing for in the future, we can surely provide you with the equipment that is most suitable for you. Here at AlorAir, we take pride in providing only the best that this industry can offer.
I am very happy with this industrial dehumidifier. I had a water line break this past winter and I did not catch it for a day. As a result, it caused a lot of damage and clean-up was difficult. Although I have not had a need to use this dehumidifier on a regular basis, I did test the unit and I was impressed at how well it worked. It gives me confidence that I will be better prepared should I have more water spills in the future. I am happy with this!
Well made, good performance/value
From the Amazon
By 'Ben Pickett', Reviewed on June 03, 2023
Arrived well packed, attach the handle and it is ready to work. Easy to use touchscreen display. The DH moves a good amount of air and is plenty strong to attach lay flat tubing if you need to duct dry air into tight spaces. I have been very pleased with the look and build quality of the alorair equipment I have(I also have some of their fans and another model of DH that have all been very dependable). The connectivity features are very nice for monitoring conditions remotely as well, all around this is a lot of machine for the money.
From the Amazon
By 'BEP', Reviewed on March 29, 2023
Great commercial-grade dehumidifier is taking care of a serious problem in our basement where there was a flood this past winter. The water damage was severe, and in dire need of some moisture control. This is handling the problem nicely, and saving us a lot of money by not having to hire a professional to come in and do what this commercial dehumidifier is doing! I am happy to own this piece of equipment for this and any future problems such as this to save on such problems in the future.
From the Amazon
By 'Matt Moree', Reviewed on September 03, 2022
It is doing a great job of removing the moisture from my home. Easy to use and setup.
Looks Good ! Easy to move.
By 'Codey Reeve', Reviewed on July 05, 2022
It was so good, started using it yesterday to keep up with the humidity in the Garage. It seems well and is actually quite quiet! I'll update again in a few weeks with how it has been managed but I trust it so far that it will finish the job !
Enter your email to
receive Exclusive Offers in your
Solutions Inc. AlorAir was established based on the
philosophy of providing the industry with leading
features, performance, value and outstanding
customer support. View our Privacy