AloAir MaxFireDry 200 Heater
This pest control method uses heat and does not require chemicals to be used, as some of these chemicals are toxic and can be harmful to your health. The FireWaving 200 heater is equipped with a powerful heater and a heavily insulated tent that ensures the set temperature is reached fast. FireWaving heater has a clear display and a friendly user interface and an after-cooler that steadily reduces the temperature once the job is complete, this protects your household items like the furniture.
This heater is very hot when in use. To avoid burns, don't let your exposed skin come into contact with hot surfaces. Please use the handle to move the heater. And keep combustible materials at a distance of at least 36 inches (such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes， and curtains).
Proper Use and Mantainence
· For temporary use only, not for heating.
· Be sure to unplug the power supply when not in use.
· Do not operate the machine in any way after the failure of a damaged cord, plug or equipment. Return to authorized service facilities for inspection or maintenance.
· This heater is only for indoor use only. Do not use it outdoors.
· This heater is not suitable for bathrooms, laundries and similar indoor places. Do not put the heater in a place where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
· Don't put the wire under the carpet. Do not cover the rope with carpets, blankets or similar coverings. Do not place wires under furniture or appliances. Arrange the wires away from the traffic area and where you won't trip.
· If you want to disconnect the device, turn off the control and pull the plug from the socket.
· The machine can only be connected to the correct socket with grounding.
· Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust vents, as this may cause electric shock or fire, or damage to the heater.
· In order to prevent a possible fire, do not block the air inlet or exhaust in any way. Do not use on soft surfaces, such as beds, where openings may be blocked.
· There are heating, arc or spark parts inside the equipment. Do not use in places where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored.
· Use the equipment only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or personal injury.