AlorAir Sentinel HDi100 Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump, 220 Pints Whole Homes Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, up to 2,900 sq. ft. 5 Years Warranty, cETL, Optional Remote Monitoring
Model : Sentinel HDi100
$1,399.00List Price: $1,599.00
Sentinel HDi100 Whole House Commercial Dehumidifier can solve severe humidity problems. This unit adopts the industry's cutting-edge Microchannel Condenser Technology to greatly improve the efficiency by increasing the 50% dispersion effect of the condenser, 30% heat exchange area, and 50% refrigerant quantity. This robust dehumidifier is a great choice for condos, townhouses, and apartments.
Highlights: Microchannel Condenser Technology/ 5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 1 and Merv 10 Filter
1 - User Manual
AlorAir Sentinel HDi100 LGR Dehumidifier Along with all other AlorAir dehumidifiers, this particular unit has gone through meticulous quality testing and has produced superlative results. It is built with a sophisticated design and sturdy construction and is technologically advanced to constantly provide top-tiered results.
With its readily duct-able feature, this particular version is more suitable for basements and crawl spaces. It does not shy away from producing constant high-quality results.
Features · Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· MERV-1/MERV-10 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90%.
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage
· Supply and return duct applications to allow the unit to be in one room while conditioning an adjacent room
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
Like all other AlorAir dehumidifiers, this particular unit has been meticulously tested for quality and yields the best possible results. It's smartly engineered, robustly built, and technologically advanced to consistently deliver top-notch results.
With its easy plumbing feature, this particular version is perfect for basements and crawl spaces. It doesn't shy away from producing consistently high-quality results.
With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Sentinel HDi100 Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle · If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it · Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers · It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage · Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues · It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor · Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity · The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady · Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall · Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running · Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction · Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials · Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area · Never leave it plugged when not in use · When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior · Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages · Annually check up the coils for maintenance · You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils · Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage · Make sure to properly dry it before storing · If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it · Seek professional help for other complex issues · Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Read the manual and all other guidelines before using your dehumidifier or any other product. It's best to have all vital information ready to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents.
Why do you need a dehumidifier? Every year there are enormous costs due to building maintenance costs and inventory damage caused by moisture. ALORAIR dehumidifiers are an effective solution to environmental control problems. Excessive moisture in your spaces can lead to corrosion, mold growth, and condensation. By installing an ALORAIR dehumidifier, controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to protect larger commercial areas and buildings.
By 'Sinead Whitaker', Reviewed on February 14, 2023
Work great in a short period of time. I would recommend this dehumidifier to anyone looking to buy it.
Favorable dehumidification performance !
By 'Harri Haynes', Reviewed on January 16, 2023
After trying almost a dozen different dehumidifiers, I decide to try this unit. So far, I've replaced three standalone units with this one and I'm very satisfied. It's so noisy, but it eliminates significantly more moisture from the air than typical standalone units. Since this unit doesn't include a tank, you either have to drain it or use a condensate pump. I hope they'd add a remote flooding contact.
Satisfied with it!
By 'Griffith', Reviewed on October 12, 2021
Having moved to a new home lakeside, the humidity levels in the house were noticeably different from my prior home. The humidity caused the real issue was the increase of bugs in my basement, particularly centipedes. I decided to get a dehumidifier for my basement. It took about four days for the humidity in the basement to permanently adjust from above 80 percent to a consistent 30 percent, and the change was very noticeable. The amount of bugs has dropped off by nearly two-thirds, and alongside the dramatic reduction of insect life, the air quality is considerably better. I can take a deep breath without feeling as if I'm breathing through a rag. On top of that, maneuvering the large device to be in a position for complete drainage was surprisingly easy, much easier than one might expect for moving such a substantial product.
Highly recommend it!
By 'Leila', Reviewed on October 07, 2021
I figured this machine would be precious during our humid summers. What has surprised me is how much excess moisture is in my home. Our basement has had moisture for so many years, and the recent heavy rain made it worse. We brought this dehumidifier to help it out while we were working to fix this problem. Based on its ability to draw down the humidity to ~50% from close to ~80%, I highly recommend the unit.
A well-built commercial quality unit!
By 'Isabella Rose', Reviewed on September 29, 2021
My crawl space is approx. 2400 sq feet, and it had some humidity problems. So I sealed the crawl space and installing AlorAir HDi100. Within a few days, the crawl space humidity dropped from 60 to 50. The HDi100 was a straightforward setup. Easy install-you need an AC receptacle, some cement pavers to use as a base, and you need to provide an exit for the pump. It has worked flawlessly. Condensate pumps are a real benefit and can keep you from emptying the reservoir. It also has a changeable air filter to protect the evaporator and condenser coils.
The controls are simple to use. I elected to use an indoor controller and placed it near my thermostat to monitor and change the humidity level without accessing the crawlspace. I liked the fact it was a well-built commercial quality unit and had a 5-year warranty.
Glad to have this unit!
By 'Lucky Levi', Reviewed on September 29, 2021
My exterminator warned me earlier this year that I need to find a way to reduce my crawl space humidity. The floor insulation in my five-year-old house is starting to look like cotton candy, and my ductwork is dripping. I live in Eastern North Carolina, so there is no time of year that is humidity-free. He recommended that I seal my crawl space vents. After closing 20 foundation vents, I bought this dehumidifier after I did a fair amount of research. The installation was very straightforward. As soon as I turned it on, it got to work. I installed the unit on August 17th, and the relative humidity of the crawlspace air was around 88%. Within two days, the unit reached the set-point of 55%. I have since lowered the set-point to 50% RH, and it maintains this with ease. I have not once heard the unit from inside the house, which is a huge plus. Time will tell how the unit holds up, but it seems to be built like a beast. Even though I'd instead have spent the money on something sexier like a new TV, I am glad!
By 'Noah Rodriguez', Reviewed on August 20, 2021
I have a roughly 550sqft basement woodshop that's open to the rest of the basement, so overall, around 800sqft of space. And I need my shop at the proper humidity. Wood and machinery dislike high moisture. My frigidaire was having trouble bringing the humidity down from 61% in this stormy season. Put this guy in, and it brought it down by 12% in about an hour or so. Another hour or two, and it got down to 48%, and I have it set to 45%. It's also quieter than the frigidaire, pretty impressive. Extremely pleased!
By 'Ray Martin', Reviewed on July 09, 2021
I like the intelligent product. The machine perfectly fits this. Memory Starting And Turn On/Off Automatically, Easy Touch Button Control Panel, and Remote Control all these features are made my life easier. By the way, it is really easy to install and operate.
By 'Milo Hughes', Reviewed on July 02, 2021
I don't have any talent for electronic products, but I can frequently operate this machine. It means everyone can use it, which just approved the promotion introduction " Easy Touch Button Control Panel and
Simple to set up" makes you look like an expert.
PS: Damp removing performance of the dehumidifier is perfect, and I am satisfied with it.
Drain directing is great!
By 'Mason Adams', Reviewed on May 22, 2021
This dehumidifier is working hard in my damp basement right now. Most of our basement is finished, but with a hundred+ year home, we end up having patches of the drywall someone added down there get mold all over it, I assume because sweating pipes and moisture in the walls. Not exactly sure. Just know that having a dehumidifier running all summer has been our solution for now.
Having the option to have a hose hooked up and have it drain directly out of the house is great! It makes it so I am not having to dump buckets of water out every few days.