- Greater air velocities than competitive products, Focused velocities 0 to over 23.5 feet
- Directs air flow towards problematic corners, where the wall meets the floor
- Capable of reducing secondary damage claims stemming from the side-effects of trapped humidity like fungi, mold, mildew or structural damage
- Long-life 2-speed motor, Maintenance free Bearing Motor
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Lightweight and compact Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable, chemical resistant and stacks for storage
- Both Inlet and outlet can be ducted, Cooling, Ventilation, Extraction, Long distance Works, all are convenient
The Zeus Extreme air movers are built to blow high-velocity air over wet surfaces to accelerate evaporation, hence shortening the drying duration. Ensuring that you dry out your space fast, especially after flooding is important, so as to minimize the damage extent.
To guarantee fast drying process the Zeus Extreme can be combined with a dehumidifier, that will extract the excess humidity in the air hence speeding up the drying rate.
The Zeus Extreme Used in cooling down warm rooms by placing the unit in a cooler place in the room directed at the hot area.
The Zeus Extreme air mover is powerful enough to reach an average air flow rate of 3,000 CFM while drawing just 2.5 amps of power.
The Zeus Extreme air mover has been designed and built to perfection, to provide nothing but the highest level. The features that make Zeus Extreme air mover outstand out are:
- The Zeus Extreme Air Movers can be chain connected each drawing 2.5 amps while connected to a 115V source. Each is equipped with a 12-amp circuit board meaning you can link up to four in the same circuit.
- This unit has the unique ability to be used in humidity control of a place as well as control temperature and air circulation in a room.
- The Zeus Extreme Air Movers can be used in different positions depending on the direction you want your air flow. These positions include:
- the tilt back position which creates laminar air flow to the floor.
- tilt forward and thereby direct air upwards.
- face down position directly sends air to the floor.
- face up position directs air to the ceiling.
- stacking for operation enables you to run two units simultaneously for better results.
- The Zeus Extreme Air Movers units are accompanied by a one-year warranty as guarantee for the unit’s ability in effectiveness and efficiency.
How should you use the Zeus Extreme Air Movers?
The following is a simple illustration of how to apply the Zeus Extreme Air Mover during use:
- Connect the air mover to a standard 115V/60Hz outlet.
- Place the unit in the desired position.
- Use the switch on the control panel to adjust your speed either high or low.
1. Breaker, CKT,12A 2. Switch, On-Off-On 3. Outlet, GFCI,15A 4. Grill Intake 5. Blade
6. Hour Meter 7. Grill Exhaust 8. Stand Hardware Kit 9. Motor 10. Axial Air Mover Stand