AlorAir Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifiers 198 PPD (Saturation), 90 Pints (AHAM), 5 Years Warranty, Condensate Pump, Auto Defrosting, Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator, Remote Control (optional)
Model : Sentinel HDi90
$1,147.11List Price: $1,550.00
AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier with high COP is always a popular choice for large residential and commercial restoration projects! Not only does this unit offer higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and more reliability, but it also features a heavy-duty condensate pump that makes draining faster and easier.
Highlights: ENERGY SRAR certified/5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 1 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Drain Hose
AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Conventional Dehumidifier Another sought-after dehumidifier that is best used for basements and crawl spaces is the AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Conventional Dehumidifier. It is proven to extract all excess moisture without incurring high electricity consumption. This makes it advantageous to both you and the environment.
Features · ENERGY STAR Certified - This unit can remove moisture quickly and efficiently with less energy than traditional dehumidifiers, which can save money and won't increase the energy bill.
· Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· Optional MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90%
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
· Supply duct optional
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
Considering its impeccable features and specifications, this particular unit can be considered very competitive in the market, both for residential and commercial restoration projects. While a traditional dehumidifier, it doesn't shy away from producing the consistently high-quality results that LGR is known for
The AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR commercial grade dehumidifier features an ergonomic design for frequent transport and use, a sturdy housing that professionally protects its internal components, and an overall caliber that has made it one of the first choices for a variety of applications such as:
Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance · You can use a foam coil cleaner to clean the coils
· Verify that the power cord is free of any debris and is properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure it is properly dried before storing
If the device is submerged, make sure to turn it on carefully and let it dry completely before attempting to reconnect
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Do not use the unit as a support or step stool before attempting to reconnect it
Be sure to read the manual and all other guidelines before using your dehumidifier or any related product. It is best to have all the important information ready in advance to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents.
I have had this unit for almost two years now running 24/7 at 45% humidity. After almost 2 years, the sump pump stopped functioning. After contacting customer service, I was promptly sent a replacement pump and had the unit operational again within a few days. This dehumidifier works like a champ and the customer service is top notch. They really stand behind their products.
Flawless design, durable and hassle free
From the Amazon
By 'jimmied', Reviewed on June 29, 2023
Crawl space. Tried a few different brands over the years. This company makes one, if not the most durable, hassle free and dependable crawl space dehumidifier. Their staff support after the sale is as exceptional!
Only lasted for 2 years!
From the Amazon
By 'Tammy2949', Reviewed on June 28, 2023
It does come with a 5 year warranty, but mine failed in 2 years, this means that I have to pay the shipping cost both ways. The unit weighs 58 lbs and to send it from the East coast to California to get fixed will cost 1/2 as much as I paid for it, I would be better off spending that money on a new that will last longer than 2 years, It will not be another Alorair Dehumidifier! I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS DEHUMIDIFIER!
High capacity pump based model
From the Amazon
By 'GeeGee', Reviewed on June 19, 2023
The water removal capacity and built in pump are a plus, as is the cleanable air filter. But it would be nice if the fan speed were adjustable and if there were a tank that could be used in lieu of pumping to a drain.
Fixed crawlspace humidity. Good customer service
From the Amazon
By 'Byron', Reviewed on June 19, 2023
Fast delivery, good packaging. Had a brief issue with the water transfer pump but they shipped me a new one asap without any hassle. Customer service was really helpful, responsive and proactive. This has run for 5 months so far (nearly continuous) pulling the moisture out of our crawlspace and dropped from high 80s RH to sustaining 42RH while we DIY encapsulate the 2000sqft crawlspace.
Great when it works, but do not count on support when it fails.
From the Amazon
By 'CatEnginesForLife', Reviewed on April 28, 2023
The AlorAir HDi90 is a well-built rugged looking crawl space dehumidifier that performed quietly and flawlessly for 21 months. The unit is now malfunctioning, and the coil is freezing up. I have attempted to file a warranty claim and have been denied. Over $1,000 spent for a piece of scrap metal.
From the Amazon
By 'Jandry', Reviewed on April 22, 2023
This unit is great
By 'Blaine Williams', Reviewed on February 06, 2023
This unit has exceeded expectations. My sealed Crawlspace was averaging 76-80% humidity. It dropped to 55% within 24 hours. 3 days later I’m at 45%. I’m am very pleased.
Just a few side notes
It does come with a filter and tubing. Which I couldn’t find in any of the descriptions on Amazon.
From the Amazon
By 'DML', Reviewed on November 27, 2022
Crawl space dehumidification. Working well so far.
From the Amazon
By 'Blake H.', Reviewed on November 02, 2022
I had one issue with this, after about a week of operation it started producing a very strange smell for about two days. Like it was overheating or something. Maybe the fan was getting to hot or the compressor was getting to hot. The Operating environment is 55f ambient so it should not have been overheating.
I turned it off and let it sit for 24 hrs and turned it back on and it has not happened again.