AlorAir 180 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose, Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier for Large Basement, Industrial or Commercial Space, Smart Wi-Fi, 5 Years Warranty
Model : Storm Pro (New)
$979.11List Price: $1,459.00
The AlorAir Storm Pro commercial dehumidifier gives you the perfect dehumidification performance. With a large 180 PPD capacity that covers up to 2,300 Sq. Ft, we've improved the look of the new Storm Pro dehumidifier to better fit your application needs - while maintaining the same performance as the traditional Storm Pro.
Highlights: App Control/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ Auto-Defrost/ Memory-Start/ 5 Years Warranty
1 - Unit
1 - Pre- Filter
1 - Merv 8 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Power Cord
1 - Water Pipe
AlorAir Storm Pro Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
Similar to the other dehumidifiers in our Storm range, the Alorair Storm Pro dehumidifier is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance. The highly efficient rotary compressor ensures maximum dehumidification thanks to its outstanding performance.
With its durable, rotationally molded polyethylene housing and metal handle, this easily removable unit is ideal for home renovations to combat damage from mold and other pests. Besides, it's an automatic restart feature that makes it even easier and more convenient to use!
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
· App control to monitor the recovery process anytime, anywhere · Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location · Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport · MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles · Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit) · Rotationally molded polyethylene housing for easy disassembly and repair · Rotary compressor to generate less heat for energy-saving · Divided space ductwork options to reduce installation time when connecting to an existing duct system · Storage of power cord and drain hose to save storage space · Humidity sensor to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the room · Running meter for accurate measurement of running time · Timer to delay AUTO-ON or delay AUTO-OFF this unit in the choice from 1 hour to 24 hours · Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure · Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes · LCD control panel to easily read and operate
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm Pro Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier (new) With its durable, rotationally molded polyethylene housing and metal handle, this easily removable unit is ideal for home renovations to combat damage from mold and other pests. Besides, it's an automatic restart feature that makes it even easier and more convenient to use!
Smart App Control: WiFi or Direct Connection
You can either choose to connect to your dehumidifier via WiFi or direct connection. Both options will let you control your device remotely, but choosing to connect your mobile directly to the unit using our smart app will only provide you with a limited range of control. On the other hand, if you connect your unit to your home WiFi network using our smart app, you will have the liberty to fully control it even from a faraway location. Remember that in using the app, it is necessary to have a WiFi connection with 2.4GHz.
Application: With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, it's sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Pro Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
For whatever cleaning and restoration need you have at hand, or preparing for in the future, we can surely provide you with the equipment that is most suitable for you. Here at AlorAir, we take pride in providing only the best that this industry can offer.
Purchased this fo r the wifi monitoring and can see it works great. Easy to connect allowing me to check in remotely. Works very well I would say this is a bang for your buck.
Easy to setup and use. Easy to monitor with smart connectivity
From the Amazon
By 'KccaseyK', Reviewed on February 28, 2023
I ordered this to help with cleaning up the constant dampness and my cleanup efforts in my large basement and attic every time we have a bad storm. One crack in the foundation brings in quite a bit of water into the basement over time from the water tables being so high in my area. Using this machine has helped cut down immensely on the dry time and also help keeps things drier, much longer. What used to take a week to dry up, now take a little over a day. With the nice smart connectivity, I am able to monitor how full the tank gets without having to make wasted trips into the basement or going all the way up 3 flights of stairs to the attic to check on things. I know exactly when I need to check on things.
Although this dehumidifier is very heavy, it redeems itself from how well this machine works and the added benefit of it is connectively. Also, it is not nearly as noisy as I was expecting it to be.
Great Machine !
By 'Chanelle Evans', Reviewed on July 05, 2022
It is easy to use and set up. Nice design and color. Runs very quiet. I have been using it for four days and am very happy with the machine.
Enter your email to
receive Exclusive Offers in your
Solutions Inc. AlorAir was established based on the
philosophy of providing the industry with leading
features, performance, value and outstanding
customer support. View our Privacy