AlorAir 540CFM Crawl Space Ventilation Fan
The Ventirpro 540 fan is an innovative solution designed for maximum airflow, portability and efficiency. The fan is IP55 certified, dust and waterproof and can run stably in any weather. This powerful system is also equipped with a dehumidifier and anti-freeze thermostat to prevent low-temperature failures. Adjustable humidity range 5%-80% RH for basements, warehouses, and crawl spaces from 3600-5600 Cu.Ft.
· Knob control panel, easy to set humidity for running
· Built-in dehumidifier to assist in reducing humidity levels
· Works automatically based on the humidity level you set
· Equipped with an anti-freeze thermostat to detect the outdoor temperature, the dehumidifier will not operate when the temperature falls below 35°F/1.7°C.
· Suitable for reducing humidity in your space from 3600-5600CU.FT
· IP55-rated ventilation fan (dust and splashproof)
· Galvanized mounting bracket, sturdy and durable
· After installation, panels can be trimmed to match non-standard base openings
·Thoughtful addition of barrier mesh to prevent crawlers from entering and affecting the operation
· Adjustable humidity range of 5%-80% RH to meet different environmental needs
· 5ft long power cord
Control impurities – The air inside can be more polluted than the air outside. Our ventilation fan creates a powerful ventilation system that will help expel a build-up of pollutants, bacteria, moisture, and unpleasant odors.
Air regulation - You can't control the flow of air in a building unless you have a good ventilation system. Too much fresh air can mean expensive energy bills, which is why good ventilation in your home is needed to regulate the level of health and safety you need.
Reduce temperatures – When there are a few people in a confined space, the environment can soon become hot and stuffy. A well-ventilated room will instantly be more comfortable - creating a more relaxed environment, while also making for a more productive workplace.
Health benefits – Indoor air pollution coupled with bad ventilation can lead to a number of health problems including headaches, allergies, asthma, rashes, and sinusitis. However, this can be avoided with the installation of a crawlspace fan with a humidistat.