- Capacity: 85 liters at 30°80% relative humidity.
85 pints per day(at AHAM) 115V(80°F-60%).
- Space size : up to 2,300 sq.ft.
- COP 3.0L/Kwh.
- Automatic humidistat control
- Hot gas valve(HGV) defrosting system.
- Memory Starting.
- Easily removable and washable air filters.
- Water Full protection.
- Drainage: heavy duty condensate pump.
- Quick Access to Pump and Main Board.
- Small, compact and lightweight.
- Coated Coils with Stainless Side Plate.
- Engineered for low-temperature operation and the air flow issues.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier incorporates state of the art innovation technology to provide better dehumidification. It has passed professional testing and receives very feedback thanks to its ability to provide better results.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built to tackle any flood and restoration problem. Built with a waterproof molded exterior casing that protects the unit from the harsh moist environment the dehumidifier will be deployed.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can be deployed for :
- Carpet drying.
- Basement and cellars dehumidification.
- Drying furniture.
- Storage areas.
- Industrial institutions.
built compact – lightweight – small in size and with a high capacity The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier, will protect your household items, your home’s structural integrity and you and your family from the effects of high humidity.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built to tackle after flood restoration problems. House flooding does not always have to be rainwater flooding indoors, leaking or overflowing sink or bath tabs can cause flooding indoors. it important to dehumidify the space especially after you have cleared all the water. Dehumidification will help dry the absorbed water in the walls, floor, and household items.
Capacity. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is able to remove 85Litres at 30°80% Relative Humidity, with a current draw of 5.4 amps. This makes this dehumidifier one of the most energy efficient unit in the market today.
Performance. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is able to control the humidity levels in a space of up to 2,300 sq.ft.
Why should you invest in The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier :
Low sound levels - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier will only produce sound levels of below 55 DBA your space will remain comfortable.
Epoxy coated coils – will provide you with better efficiency in removing moisture while guaranteeing longer unit services thanks to the durable coils.
- Humidity sensor - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is equipped with an auto-humidistat that allows the unit to automatically sense changes in the humidity levels and turn on and off depending on your set humidity level requirements.
- Quick interior access - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier allow you easy access to the main board and pump for easy maintenance.
- Plug and play installation - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built and designed to be a plug and play unit, you don’t require to have any technical knowledge to operate this unit.
- Small and compact - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built small and compact, you can easily stack a number together. It is also fitted with heavy duty strays for easy transport from one space to the other.
- Air filtration - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with G3 filter for air purification, improving the indoor air quality.
- Continuous pump drainage - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with a condensate pump that allows you to pump the collected water to a distance over 5 meters.
Warranty - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier has a 5 years extended warranty. At alorair, all our dehumidifier are built to provide superior performance and durability. Each unit is thoroughly tested, to ensure it is capable to meet the customer's expectations. Only after each dehumidifier has passed all the quality tests is it allowed to leave the warehouse.
Support – At Alorair, we have a team of highly trained user support team, that are available to all our customers 24/7 via email, phone or live support. They are always ready to help any customer with any issue, inquiry or challenge they face while operating any of our products.
The Storm LGR Extreme is a high COP dehumidifier, meaning this unit consumes less energy compared to other dehumidifiers in the market today. Save on energy! Control indoor humidity! Invest in a Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier.