Indoor flooding is one of the most challenging any homeowner or commercial building owner can encounter and if the drying processing is not done fast and correctly you can incur a lot of damages.
During the drying process, the Zeus 900 is used to speed up air circulation in the space been restored. This increases the drying rate hence, making it impossible for mold, mildew, fungi, and bacteria to grow in the space. This will save you from damages worth thousands of dollars depending on the property value.
- Onboard circuit breaker and branch protection GFCI.
- Great chain up to 6 fans on a single 15 Amp circuit
- Half the height of standard carpet dryers and the draws just below 1.9 Amps.
- Ultra-secure stacking and cord wrap.
- Lightweight and compact Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable, chemical resistant and stacks for storage.
- Maintenance-free Bearing Motor, Low noise, quiet operation
- Greater air velocities than competitive products
- Duct at Outlet.
- Automatic hour meter displays site run time.
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling.
- LCD panel Display.
An air mover is used for the sole purpose of accelerating air circulation in any space this, in turn, increases the water evaporation speed hence, significantly reducing the drying time. This is what makes the Zeus 900, must-have equipment in any water damage restoration job.
The Zeus 900 is the most versatile air movement equipment available in the market today. It is able to deliver airflow of 950 CFM. Well designed and built to remain stable in operation in all 5 drying positions with ease.
The Zeus 900 fan is equipped with a GFCI convenience receptacle which is meant to connect loads and onboard components. This makes it the safest fan in its class. Most of the fan in the market require an external GFCI protection.
This safest measure makes The Zeus 900 easy to deploy in various purposes and spaces:
- Restoration Works
- Confined Areas
- Construction Sites
- Fire Departments.
- Industrial Cleaning
- Mines and Shafts
- Storage Areas.
- Vault Cleaning
- Welding Booths
- Electric, Gas, Water Utilities
- Basements or crawlspaces.
The Zeus 900 air mover has unique features the make it so effective. They include:
Multiple connected for better results – You can interconnect up to 6 Zeus 900 units simultaneously to maximize the restoration process for fast results.
Multiple drying positions - The Zeus 900 has multiple operating positions that serve different purposes they include:
- the right position which is useful in drying walls.
- the kickstand position useful at drying staircases and walls as well.
- the horizontal position is useful when drying the ceiling.
- the left position is used in wall drying.
- the vertical position is used in ceiling and wall drying.
Built for mobility - The Zeus 900 built light and small in size – in fact, it is half the height of standard carpet dryers. Fitted with a convenient carry handle for easy carrying.
Energy-efficient - The Zeus 900 will only draw 1.9 amps while at full speed.
1. Breaker, CKT,12A
2. Switch, On-Off-On
3. Outlet, GFCI,15A
4. Grill Exhaust
6. Hour Meter
7. Rubber Fee
8. Impeller Assembly
9. Duct, Lay Flat,14"×250'
How should you use the Zeus 900 Air Mover?
The Zeus 900 Air Mover reaches its optimum performance while used under the following conditions:
1. Prior to use ensure that the power cord and plug are not broken.
2. Ensure the power switch is off, then unwrap the power cord and plug it into a standard 115V GFCI-protected outlet.
3. Point the air outlet towards the area that needs to be dried.
4. Press the Up or Down button to adjust the airflow speed on the panel.
5. Once the surface is dry, turn the unit off and unplug the power cord.