AlorAir Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers 198 PPD (Saturation), 90 PPD (AHAM), Energy Star Listed, 5 Years Warranty, Auto Defrosting System, cETL, up to 2,600 sq. ft, Optional Remote Monitoring
Model : Sentinel HD90
$1,047.11List Price: $1,250.00
Compared to other similar products on the market, Sentinel HD90 has always been more advantageous due to its heavy-duty components and energy-saving feature. It has a powerful capability of dehumidification and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
Highlights: ENERGY STAR certified/ 5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier This is one of the most reliable dehumidifiers on the market. While it is also applicable for commercial use such as in office spaces, it is being widely used for basements and crawl spaces. This is mostly due to its stable and steady performance without incurring too much noise and electrical consumption. Homeowners are able to save while enjoying its dehumidifying capabilities.
Especially in a home with children and the elderly, it is important to maintain the safest indoor air quality to support their fragile health. This can be done by the use of a reliable dehumidifier. It will do its job of extracting excess moisture which is the reason for having a habitable environment for molds and other harmful entities that bring allergies, skin irritations, respiratory issues, and other immune-related diseases.
Compared to other similar products in the market, the AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier has always been more advantageous because of its heavy-duty features. It has a powerful dehumidification capacity and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Energy Star certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote control
· Gravity drained
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Has a compact design
· Supply duct optional Application
1. Protection from disease - Harmful microorganisms live in high-humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Not properly extracted and prevented, they can cause various health risks such as allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another dangerous group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They can infect people with nasty diseases like dengue fever or malaria. Fortunately, a dehumidifier helps prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Cost-effective: Buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally and is energy-saving. Plus, it can prevent damage caused by excessive moisture in the long run.
3. Optimal remediation support - Users can be sure they'll get maximum performance to facilitate their remediation work. It's portable, durable, and reliable in the remediation of severe water damage.
4. Protecting property from damage - The place will be inhospitable to harmful microorganisms that could attack your valuables.
5. Priority safety by preventing structural problems - can primarily prevent accidents if you have a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. Pleasant workplace - It's been proven that a workplace is positively affected by fresh air to breathe. When you provide perfect ventilation, your employees will be optimally productive and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
More so, all of our dehumidifiers come with a reliable warranty, which you can also read about on this website. If you've any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidifier needs.
AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier Compared to other similar products in the market, the AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier has always been more advantageous because of its heavy-duty features. It has a powerful dehumidification capacity and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
Because of its high customer rating, not only is it being chosen for residential use, but also for commercial restoration projects
Applications With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
Alorair Sentinel HD90 is pretty good! Our basement was plagued with black mold. The little dots would appear along the tops of the walls shortly after I'd scrubbed them or painted over them, and then returned to its original again a few weeks later. Now that things have changed, it is performing well and flawlessly. I am pleased to see that the walls are now clean for a long time when it is running. Highly recommend this product and Alorair.
This Sentinel HD90 dehumidifier works like a champ
By 'Bill Esparza', Reviewed on June 27, 2019
I'm glad I bought the appropriate size, it does the job fine and is easier to empty in my basement.
Doing great to keep the humidity at a reasonable level in my basement
By 'Ingrid Pike', Reviewed on June 26, 2019
I bought the Sentinel 55 pint first, then bought a Sentinel 90 pint too. The HD55 seems to run well....if considering a purchase I would recommend the 90 pints. I have the 90 in my small basement. Now the air in my basement smells much nicer when I went in. I highly recommend this machine if your basement is too humid.
Big things DO come in small Packages
By 'Ly Rio Searle', Reviewed on June 21, 2019
It’s just a quiet hum. I could not put up with the other dehumidifiers in my basement but this one does not bother me at all.
By 'Sharon Lott', Reviewed on June 17, 2019
There's a little bit of noise but it's acceptable. If you are using this dehumidifier in a living room or basement space, highly recommend; it's doing a great job of keeping moisture down.
By 'Mehreen Crane', Reviewed on June 04, 2019
Great quality, nice a smooth running and quiet. Push buttons are easy to use and solid. A+
Excellent customer service!
By 'Antony Bate', Reviewed on June 01, 2019
For years my basement that was plagued with black mold due to excessive humidity. The Sentinel HD90 dehu works effectively and is easy to use. The auto defrost does work well. You need not babysit it.
Work as GREAT!!
By 'Ava-Mai', Reviewed on May 31, 2019
Our basement is very damp and the things are not easy to store. That's so good for a small room that my wife needs. Arkansas weather makes her knees hurt sometimes. And feel a lot better now!
On for 72 hours in a 2500 square feet
By 'Annalise Curry', Reviewed on May 30, 2019
Excellent! All I can say is we have had this thing running for 72 hours and its already accumulated plenty of water from our crawlspace air. Yeah. Or the size of the dehumidifier, I would say that we're happy with the results so far, especially considering how fitting it is.
Enter your email to
receive Exclusive Offers in your
Solutions Inc. AlorAir was established based on the
philosophy of providing the industry with leading
features, performance, value and outstanding
customer support. View our Privacy