AlorAir Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers 198 PPD (Saturation), 90 PPD (AHAM), Energy Star Listed, 5 Years Warranty, Auto Defrosting System, cETL, up to 2,600 sq. ft, Optional Remote Monitoring
Model : Sentinel HD90
$1,047.11List Price: $1,250.00
Compared to other similar products on the market, Sentinel HD90 has always been more advantageous due to its heavy-duty components and energy-saving feature. It has a powerful capability of dehumidification and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
Highlights: ENERGY STAR certified/ 5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier This is one of the most reliable dehumidifiers on the market. While it is also applicable for commercial use such as in office spaces, it is being widely used for basements and crawl spaces. This is mostly due to its stable and steady performance without incurring too much noise and electrical consumption. Homeowners are able to save while enjoying its dehumidifying capabilities.
Especially in a home with children and the elderly, it is important to maintain the safest indoor air quality to support their fragile health. This can be done by the use of a reliable dehumidifier. It will do its job of extracting excess moisture which is the reason for having a habitable environment for molds and other harmful entities that bring allergies, skin irritations, respiratory issues, and other immune-related diseases.
Compared to other similar products in the market, the AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier has always been more advantageous because of its heavy-duty features. It has a powerful dehumidification capacity and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Energy Star certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote control
· Gravity drained
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Has a compact design
· Supply duct optional Application
1. Protection from disease - Harmful microorganisms live in high-humidity environments and damage the surfaces they reach. Not properly extracted and prevented, they can cause various health risks such as allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illnesses, and immune-related diseases. Another dangerous group that poses health risks is mosquitoes. They also thrive in moist places. They can infect people with nasty diseases like dengue fever or malaria. Fortunately, a dehumidifier helps prevent their growth and harmful effects.
2. Cost-effective: Buying a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It's designed to function optimally and is energy-saving. Plus, it can prevent damage caused by excessive moisture in the long run.
3. Optimal remediation support - Users can be sure they'll get maximum performance to facilitate their remediation work. It's portable, durable, and reliable in the remediation of severe water damage.
4. Protecting property from damage - The place will be inhospitable to harmful microorganisms that could attack your valuables.
5. Priority safety by preventing structural problems - can primarily prevent accidents if you have a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening the structure and foundation of your home.
6. Pleasant workplace - It's been proven that a workplace is positively affected by fresh air to breathe. When you provide perfect ventilation, your employees will be optimally productive and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
More so, all of our dehumidifiers come with a reliable warranty, which you can also read about on this website. If you've any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our customer service representatives. We'll be happy to help you decide on your dehumidifier needs.
AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier Compared to other similar products in the market, the AlorAir Sentinel HD90 Conventional Dehumidifier has always been more advantageous because of its heavy-duty features. It has a powerful dehumidification capacity and can be strategically ducted in a different room/area.
Because of its high customer rating, not only is it being chosen for residential use, but also for commercial restoration projects
Applications With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
By 'Samera Knights', Reviewed on December 28, 2020
It doesn't sound at all. Much quieter than my previous dehumidifier. It is very good, it can suck water from the air and make my basement dry. Don't worry about the price, you will get everything you need to pay, and I have never regretted my purchase once. I have been using it for 6 months and it will remain strong even if I use it almost constantly.
We like it!
By 'Nadeem Benitez', Reviewed on December 21, 2020
This 90-pint dehumidifier did meet my expectations. Before buying, I did a lot of research and found that this is exactly what we need. We use it in the basement, which can maintain humidity well. I started storing some wood and some books without worrying about mold. recommended!!!
Good performance and easy to set up
By 'Yazmin Dejesus', Reviewed on December 14, 2020
The Sentinel HD90 dehumidifier can remove moisture quietly. Very quiet during operation. good results. It is very simple to set up and use. It can move the air easily. And you don't need to empty the water tank. Very suitable for basements and crawl spaces. Overall, it is highly recommended.
By 'Ronny Ratliff', Reviewed on December 07, 2020
This dehumidifier works well. Since there is only gravity drainage (no pump), I had to place the dehumidifier above the drainage connection. I like the transparent tube, so you can see the water flowing. I can check to make sure it works.
Efficient and quiet, get the job done!
By 'Eddison Chapman', Reviewed on November 30, 2020
Bought a new house and there are some minor water problems in the basement. This dehumidifier did an excellent job of drying out my basement. It is small, powerful, and quiet. Excellent dehumidifier, high quality, it is very good to use in the basement. So far very impressive.
Every penny is worth it.
By 'Hira Pratt', Reviewed on November 23, 2020
Before getting the product, I first read all the reviews. The installation is very easy, within 10 hours, it absorbs a lot of moisture from the air. Now, whenever the humidity exceeds 45, my dehumidifier turns on and sucks water from the air. This is a great product. I like it so much.
A quiet and efficient unit
By 'Mahdi Butler', Reviewed on November 16, 2020
I bought this equipment to replace a malfunctioning dehumidifier in a 2,300 square foot basement, and will never be happy again. At first, I was worried because the device did not have a pump, but the hose was easily connected and the device started to work. The hose is sufficient to drain the water, use a bucket to collect the water. It has been working for about two weeks, which is great! ! I can feel the changes in the air, and make me realize that this unit is much better than any unit I have tried.
Great product and company!
By 'Marina Leal', Reviewed on November 09, 2020
I bought this product and worked exactly as described-very effectively reducing the humidity of the air in the basement of our children's finished product. A hose attachment was used to drain and it worked well. After a period of use, the machine malfunctioned. I emailed it to customer service and they are happy to deal with customers. Quick, professional, friendly, and helpful. Amazing customer service. I cannot give enough evaluation of this company. Of course, I will buy from them again and highly recommend any items you consider buying.
Excellent dehumidifier in the basement
By 'Carmen Mcpherson', Reviewed on November 02, 2020
I have done a lot of research on this and it has been running for about 2 weeks now. I am very happy. It can be turned on and off as needed. It runs very quietly. I like the continuous drain hose function. In general, I am very satisfied with this dehumidifier. It looks good, saves space, and can be moved well, and the controls are intuitive. I like the humidity display.
By 'Zoha Kim', Reviewed on October 26, 2020
I purchased this product to replace the equipment with a drainage failure. The device drains directly into the main air conditioning drain through gravity drainage. It can reduce the humidity in the area where I store books. The average humidity drops from 60-70% to 40%. Love this unit.
Hi Chloe! Thank you for your interest in our product. For the Auto humidistat feature, the sentinel HD90 is equipped with an advanced humidity sensor that can notice changes in humidity levels in the bypass air design reducing short cycling and saving energy.
For effective drainage, lead the drain pipe into the pit. Check to make sure it is flowing downwards, and there should be no troughs, sinks, or loops. You can use PVC pipes to draw the water out. The machine drains under gravity, so make sure to completely defrost it when storing it.
Hello, the Sentinel HD90 dehumidifier can be deployed in hotels/motels, shops, and bars, basements, computer rooms, museums, restaurants, laboratories, offices, storage areas, etc. Thanks for your question!
Hello, the filter equipped with this dehumidifier is cleanable. Depending on the place of use, the interval between cleaning the filter twice may be different. It is recommended that you check the filter once a month to determine if it needs to be cleaned or replaced. Thanks for your question!