AlorAir Sentinel HDi100 Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump, 220 Pints Whole Homes Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, up to 2,900 sq. ft. 5 Years Warranty, cETL, Optional Remote Monitoring
Model : Sentinel HDi100
$1,399.00List Price: $1,599.00
Sentinel HDi100 Whole House Commercial Dehumidifier can solve severe humidity problems. This unit adopts the industry's cutting-edge Microchannel Condenser Technology to greatly improve the efficiency by increasing the 50% dispersion effect of the condenser, 30% heat exchange area, and 50% refrigerant quantity. This robust dehumidifier is a great choice for condos, townhouses, and apartments.
Highlights: Microchannel Condenser Technology/ 5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 1 and Merv 10 Filter
1 - User Manual
AlorAir Sentinel HDi100 LGR Dehumidifier Along with all other AlorAir dehumidifiers, this particular unit has gone through meticulous quality testing and has produced superlative results. It is built with a sophisticated design and sturdy construction and is technologically advanced to constantly provide top-tiered results.
With its readily duct-able feature, this particular version is more suitable for basements and crawl spaces. It does not shy away from producing constant high-quality results.
Features · Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· MERV-1/MERV-10 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90%.
· Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage
· Supply and return duct applications to allow the unit to be in one room while conditioning an adjacent room
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
Like all other AlorAir dehumidifiers, this particular unit has been meticulously tested for quality and yields the best possible results. It's smartly engineered, robustly built, and technologically advanced to consistently deliver top-notch results.
With its easy plumbing feature, this particular version is perfect for basements and crawl spaces. It doesn't shy away from producing consistently high-quality results.
With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, its sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm Sentinel HDi100 Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle · If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it · Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers · It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage · Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues · It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor · Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity · The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady · Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall · Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running · Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction · Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials · Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area · Never leave it plugged when not in use · When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior · Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages · Annually check up the coils for maintenance · You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils · Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage · Make sure to properly dry it before storing · If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it · Seek professional help for other complex issues · Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Read the manual and all other guidelines before using your dehumidifier or any other product. It's best to have all vital information ready to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents.
Why do you need a dehumidifier? Every year there are enormous costs due to building maintenance costs and inventory damage caused by moisture. ALORAIR dehumidifiers are an effective solution to environmental control problems. Excessive moisture in your spaces can lead to corrosion, mold growth, and condensation. By installing an ALORAIR dehumidifier, controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to protect larger commercial areas and buildings.
By 'Akash Elliott', Reviewed on September 28, 2020
We need a dehumidifier of this size and purchase it according to the recommendations read. I am glad we took the time to read the recommendations, this dehumidifier works well. We are very satisfied with our purchase.
By 'Jena Mccarthy', Reviewed on September 21, 2020
This is amazing! I live in an area close to the ocean, which is very humid. I have been tired of using AC power, so I bought this dehumidifier and my life changed the day I plugged it in. It is so powerful that it can absorb every drop of moisture from the air and make the air feel cleaner and more comfortable. Totally worth the money.
Ideal for basements
By 'Aaliyah Russo', Reviewed on September 14, 2020
Perfect for our basement! Our basement is a bit damp and we have a spider problem. Since we have installed the equipment (and implemented pest control measures every quarter), I have not seen any bugs in the last few weeks. In addition, it makes the basement smell better-less musty.
Enter your email to
receive Exclusive Offers in your
Solutions Inc. AlorAir was established based on the
philosophy of providing the industry with leading
features, performance, value and outstanding
customer support. View our Privacy