AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier
This latest and most unique technology uses a special air-to-air heat exchanger system that accelerates the process of bringing the air closer to dew point before even passing through the super-cooled evaporator coils. Moreover, with the combination of our Microchannel Alu Condenser, efficiency is increased by having more condensation and faster interchange of heat which leads to better dehumidification, pumping the best air back to your room. This makes our SLGR series perfectly suitable for low-humidity environments where a significant amount of moisture can still be dehumidified; something which a regular conventional dehumidifier cannot efficiently achieve.
Combined with its powerful dehumidification capability is its ergonomic design that features a solid housing and heavy-duty wheels that make handling hassle-free, especially when deploying it in various locations for large-scale restoration projects.
This makes the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier popular for both residential and commercial restoration projects.
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
· Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Equipped with a smart control app
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· ETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled
· Has a compact design
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Microchannel Cold a Heat Exchanger
· Has 2 heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common
damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.