If you work in humid spaces, A powerful dehumidifier is a must, and the SLGR 1250X gives you top performance. The unit can remove 264 PPD of moisture under saturated conditions and 125 PPD under AHAM conditions, covering up to 3000 Sq.Ft. It's the undisputed leader in residential commercial dehumidification.
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 8 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Power Cord
1 - Drain Hose
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier This latest and most unique technology uses a special air-to-air heat exchanger system that accelerates the process of bringing the air closer to dew point before even passing through the super-cooled evaporator coils. Moreover, with the combination of our Microchannel Alu Condenser, efficiency is increased by having more condensation and faster interchange of heat which leads to better dehumidification, pumping the best air back to your room. This makes our SLGR series perfectly suitable for low-humidity environments where a significant amount of moisture can still be dehumidified; something which a regular conventional dehumidifier cannot efficiently achieve.
Combined with its powerful dehumidification capability is its ergonomic design that features a solid housing and heavy-duty wheels that make handling hassle-free, especially when deploying it in various locations for large-scale restoration projects.
This makes the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier popular for both residential and commercial restoration projects.
Smart App Control
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Features · Equipped with an SLGR Microchannel Technology
· Equipped with a smart control app
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· ETL Certified
· Has a high COP
· Has a remote humidistat feature
· Built with a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Equipped with a rare alloy tube evaporator
· Ergonomically designed for easy dismantling
· Has a rotary compressor
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
· Proven to extract the maximum amount of excess moisture even in environments with low humidity
· Can be remotely controlled
· Has a compact design
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· Short-cycling resistant
· Supply duct optional
· Microchannel Cold a Heat Exchanger
· Has 2 heavy-duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common
damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier Combined with its powerful dehumidification capability is its ergonomic design that features a solid housing and heavy-duty wheels that make handling hassle-free, especially when deploying it in various locations for large-scale restoration projects.
Applications With its ergonomic design that eases its ability for frequent transportation and usage, it's sturdy housing that expertly protects its internal components, and its overall caliber, the AlorAir Storm SLGR 1250X Commercial-Grade Dehumidifier has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
Proper Use and Maintenance Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper on the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with high amounts of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleanser for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
By 'Rowan Mccallum', Reviewed on December 07, 2020
So far, what I want to say is that this dehumidifier is ideal. Since the purchase-about two months ago, it has worked perfectly and very efficiently. It circulates according to my expectations, and I have no excess water to empty. So far so good.
By 'Ella Monaghan', Reviewed on November 30, 2020
In the past ten years, I have several dehumidifiers. This design is better than expected in my basement gym. In one day, the model reduced the humidity to 35%. My previous dehumidifier did not even achieve this performance. The dehumidifier does emit heat. But for the basement in winter, this is a plus!
By 'Helen Seymour', Reviewed on November 23, 2020
Exquisitely crafted design. The water is pumped out of the 2,500 square foot space at an amazing speed. It's worth the money. It is heavy, but with built-in casters, you can roll it. It's easy to set up. Running it is very simple. Just prepare to set up a hose drain. In short, this is a great product.
Quiet and working well
By 'Salim Le', Reviewed on November 16, 2020
I have an old house with a damp basement. I bought this device only to reduce the humidity in the basement because I need to store something. When I opened it, the quiet sound left a deep impression on me. When I was away, I asked a friend to inspect my house and she said that the basement seemed much drier, better than she remembered. I installed a drain hose, which does not need to be emptied every day. I would recommend this product.
Quiet and efficient!
By 'Alayah Nguyen', Reviewed on November 09, 2020
I doubt it. In the past, I had several dehumidifiers, and they were all noisy and kept running without any work. They are 30-40 pint units. After an online check, I decided to use a large-capacity dehumidifier. My space is 2,700 square feet. But this is a very humid basement, so I want it to be dry! I bought this commercial dehumidifier and I really doubt it. Plug it in, and within a day, I can feel the difference in the air. No more musty smell, no more noise! This machine is quiet and efficient. I am very happy about it!
By 'Emmeline Cordova', Reviewed on November 02, 2020
Great product. Our home is full of moisture until we buy it. I absolutely love the automatic humidity control function. We placed it near the gas fireplace and realized that at that moment, the moisture generated by our gas fireplace immediately after it was turned on was shocking. Now we at least know the source, we like this unit! The expected work can be accurately completed in a short time. Would definitely recommend it!
Good product for dehumidification
By 'Sheldon Rollins', Reviewed on October 26, 2020
I have a 2,600 SQ FT basement with poor ventilation. I use it to ferment beer. Humidity is becoming an issue. Yeast and other debris cannot grow due to the ideal "tropical" environment. Since the purchase, this dehumidifier has been running continuously, absorbing moisture from the air like a champion. Our humidity and related problems are gone! I have owned a dehumidifier for a month and have noticed zero problems with it. Overall, it is a high-quality and powerful dehumidifier!
By 'Asif Mansell', Reviewed on October 19, 2020
good results. Put it in our basement, connect the drain hose to the drained cesspit, and it will make a difference a day later. It reduces the musty smell in the basement and significantly improves the air. So far, I am very satisfied with the way it works.
A powerful dehumidifier
By 'Grace Neville', Reviewed on October 12, 2020
I have been using this machine for more than a week and I couldn't be happier! I run it in a humid place in the house. I don't really need to move it anywhere, but it does have smooth wheels on the bottom that can be easily manipulated if needed. This is very effective for absorbing moisture from the air. I know it's a bit expensive, but I feel relaxed and happy to use this product because its design and working principle are excellent.
Powerful dehumidifier works effectively
By 'Omer Devine', Reviewed on October 05, 2020
The size is bigger than I expected. I live by the lake, so the humidity is high and the walls are prone to mold. I think this machine is very powerful because after using this dehumidifier for a day, the humidity level is greatly reduced. The noise is ok. I can't say it's super quiet. But this is acceptable.
It has been used for a week now and I am very satisfied so far.
Hello, the Storm SLGR 1250X dehumidifier allows you to add air ducts to the equipment for centralized dehumidification, or connect to the main HVAC system through air ducts to provide whole-house dehumidification. Thanks for your question!
Hello, Storm SLGR 1250X dehumidifier is a plug-and-play device. You don't need to know any technical knowledge of how to operate the Storm SLGR 1250X dehumidifier, just place it in the ideal location in your space and plug it into a power source. Thanks for your question!
Hello, the Storm SLGR 1250X dehumidifier uses a condensate pump for continuous drainage, which allows you to connect a drainage hose to drain the collected water out of the house. Thanks for your question!