This, along with all our air movers, is a reliable tool in expediting the evaporation process of dehumidification as it moves the liquid away from the affected surface to immediately turn it into its gaseous phase, hence evaporation. It does not necessarily dry the air, but it circulates it which makes it easier for the dehumidifier to grasp the humid air and extract the excess moisture, which would ultimately produce dry air.
The AlorAir Zeus Extreme Axial Air Mover is equipped with heavy-duty components which enables it to provide an intense air stream. It is lightweight, stackable, and designed with a vibrant color to make it pleasing to the eyes.
As a compatible partner of a dehumidifier in restoring a water-damaged space, this particular unit has been one of the most sought-after air movers in the cleaning and restoration industry. With its impeccable features, it is both popular with homeowners and experts.
· Equipped with a cord and circuit breaker
· Lightweight and portable
· Has a high air velocity
· Robustly made with a steel body and heavy gauge steel case
· Epoxy coated
· Has a GFCI protection
· Has a duplex outlet that allows several units to be daisy-chained
· Comes with 2 long-life and maintenance-free bearing motors
· Has an LLDP housing unit that is chemical resistant and washable
· Comes with a 20 feet power cord
· Has a light indicator for power
· Has a user-friendly control panel
· Can withstand 1.5” static pressure
With its durability, portability, and proven high performance, the AlorAir Zeus Extreme Axial Air Mover has been one of the top choices for various applications such as:
· Drying water damaged surfaces such as:
· Construction projects by moving away dust and smoke
· Preventing machineries from overheating
· Painting projects
· Reliable restoration equipment for:
o Fire department
o Crawl Spaces
o Sports Hall
o Computer Rooms
Proper Use and Maintenance
Every air mover needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips in using and maintaining it:
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be levelled and steady
· Adjust the level of airflow by using the control options
· Properly situate the unit towards the affected area
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Never tamper on the internal components while the unit is running
· Before cleaning, make sure to properly unplug the unit
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· Regularly check the inlet from any form of blockages
· Clean the unit using a reliable vacuum and gentle wiping of the grills and exterior using a damp cloth
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· Seek for professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
· For best results in restoring a space, pair this with a dehumidifier
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your air mover, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
1. Restoration of Valuables – At times, we experience unforeseen incidents that harm our most protected and prized possessions. But given the right equipment, it is still possible to somehow salvage those that can still be restored. A reliable air mover is essential for this kind of job if the impairment is caused by any water damage.
2. Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality – When an enclosed area lacks the right air circulation, persons inside tend to experience drowsiness, fatigue, concentration disorders, dizziness, and shortness of breath. Using an air mover will reduce the chance of these health risks to happen as it effectively provides sufficient air ventilation. This, however, should be paired with other essential efforts such as providing windows or exhaust fans. This is also the case for veering away unpleasant odors in your surroundings.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – An air mover is the best companion of a dehumidifier. As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere to your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture. Moreover, the use of an air mover in an industrial setting is highly reliable in preventing large equipment and machineries from overheating.
5. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing a clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
6. Protection from Diseases – As the use of an air mover compliments that of a dehumidifier, it helps prevent harmful entities such as molds and insects to thrive in your home/office which can bring various health risks such allergies, skin irritation, respiratory illness, immune-related diseases, dengue, and malaria. With the aid of an air mover, their chance of inhabiting lowers tremendously, therefore, providing you a safer place to live or work in.
More so, this and all of our air movers are supported by a dependable warranty coverage which you can check out in this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your restoration needs.
· Power: 115V/60Hz
· Current: 2.3A
· 115 VAC
· GFCI Duplex rated 15A UL
· Noise Level: <70DBA
· Airflow: 3,000CFM
· Weight: 39.7lbs (18.05kg)
· Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.1” x 20.1” x 16.1”
· Loading quantity: 20 feet:210 Sets/40 feet:462 Sets/40 feet HQ:528 Sets