AlorAir Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifiers 198 PPD (Saturation), 90 Pints (AHAM), 5 Years Warranty, Condensate Pump, Auto Defrosting, Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator, Remote Control (optional)
Model : Sentinel HDi90
$1,147.11List Price: $1,550.00
AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier with high COP is always a popular choice for large residential and commercial restoration projects! Not only does this unit offer higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and more reliability, but it also features a heavy-duty condensate pump that makes draining faster and easier.
Highlights: ENERGY SRAR certified/5 Years Warranty/ MERV-1 Filter/ Automatic Defrost/ cETL certified/ Optional Remote Control
1 - Unit
1 - Merv 1 Filter
1 - User Manual
1 - Drain Hose
AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Conventional Dehumidifier Another sought-after dehumidifier that is best used for basements and crawl spaces is the AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Conventional Dehumidifier. It is proven to extract all excess moisture without incurring high electricity consumption. This makes it advantageous to both you and the environment.
Features · ENERGY STAR Certified - This unit can remove moisture quickly and efficiently with less energy than traditional dehumidifiers, which can save money and won't increase the energy bill.
· Ultra-compact design with super performance
· Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
· Optional MERV-8 filter to protect internal components from damage from dust and other particles
· Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
· Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
· Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
· cETL Certified to withstand more rugged conditions
· Precise humidity maintenance to automatically maintains your ideal humidity level from 36% to 90%
· Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
· Auto Restart to automatically restart to previous settings after a power outage
· Easy to use graphical control panel
· Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
· Supply duct optional
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wiring, and other related issues that come from excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
Considering its impeccable features and specifications, this particular unit can be considered very competitive in the market, both for residential and commercial restoration projects. While a traditional dehumidifier, it doesn't shy away from producing the consistently high-quality results that LGR is known for
The AlorAir Storm Ultra LGR commercial grade dehumidifier features an ergonomic design for frequent transport and use, a sturdy housing that professionally protects its internal components, and an overall caliber that has made it one of the first choices for a variety of applications such as:
Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance · You can use a foam coil cleaner to clean the coils
· Verify that the power cord is free of any debris and is properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure it is properly dried before storing
If the device is submerged, make sure to turn it on carefully and let it dry completely before attempting to reconnect
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Do not use the unit as a support or step stool before attempting to reconnect it
Be sure to read the manual and all other guidelines before using your dehumidifier or any related product. It is best to have all the important information ready in advance to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents.
This is a very good unit. Put it in my basement. There is no dehumidifier in the basement for more than a year and there are 2 leaking walls. So it is very humid, and it shows 83% when I set it. In 2 days, it dropped all the way to 45%. The feeling and smell are very different. I set it to drain to the floor drain, and I highly recommend this project. My basement is about 2,300 square feet.
By 'Gwen Burch', Reviewed on September 21, 2020
Great! Our basement was flooded, mold began to grow, and the smell was unpleasant! We cleaned the basement and threw away the destroyed things, but it was still bad. So searched and found this basement dehumidification product. Comments are also very helpful. We got it and activated it within a few days. Within a few hours, all the odors disappeared and the basement was almost dry after 3 days.
By 'Asif Tran', Reviewed on September 14, 2020
It arrived on time and was well packed without damage. We let it sit for 24 hours and then use it as directed. Since then, it has worked perfectly in our basement, cleared a lot of water, and mold has not grown again. We are very satisfied with this. Great product and great price. We are happy that the house is protected.
By 'Pranav Paine', Reviewed on September 07, 2020
I purchased this product to reduce the humidity in our basement storage room, which has an outward door. Humidity causes mold. I got this unit and the initial reading was about 70%. It drops to 50% in a short time. The feel and smell of the room are better. The device comes with a drain pipe. So far so good. I would recommend this product based on the first three weeks of use.
Very satisfied with Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier
By 'Ksawery Christian', Reviewed on September 01, 2020
This Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier is stylish and easy to use! Easy to use! The easiest setting is to plug it in and open it. The shell is very strong, very strong! For those who want to run continuously, you can connect a drain hose, which is very quiet and attractive! My house can't smell musty when it rains.
Products worth buying
By 'Artur Lee', Reviewed on August 24, 2020
I am very satisfied with this product. Recently, there was a water problem in my basement and I needed a reliable fast working machine. This unit pumps water out of the air so fast, so I connected a continuous drain hose to my sewage pump. Indeed, it did absorb about 90 pints of water from the air within 24 hours. Now that my basement is dry, I can rely on it to work well.
Efficient (to date) reliable dehumidifier with pump
By 'Ali Bartlett', Reviewed on August 17, 2020
We purchased the dehumidifier and installed it in a crawl space with high humidity. Therefore, choosing a dehumidifier with a pump can keep running without having to manually empty the bucket. The dehumidifier is installed in a central location, and the (pump) hose is drained to the floor drain by connecting to the drain pipe. So far, it can perfectly keep the space dry, most of the time we are not close to the dehumidifier, so my evaluation of the noise level is not high. Overall, we are very satisfied with this purchase.
By 'Briana Mcfarlane', Reviewed on August 11, 2020
After moving to a new home, we found that the humidity level was always high, especially in the sweltering summer months. I purchased a separate hygrometer to verify the measurement results, and the humidity level exceeds 60%. I started to research options and found the Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier. The equipment was purchased from Amazon and received in time as promised. We have been running 24/7 since the purchase. The effect is amazing. There is no problem maintaining the humidity at 45%, and it is very easy to drain the water. This unit is recommended.
Super quiet, efficient, amazing quality
By 'Varun Byrne', Reviewed on August 03, 2020
This is the second dehumidifier we have, wow, it is much better than the first. The pump works well and drains quietly and efficiently into a nearby bathroom sink. And easy to install and set up. We put it on the first floor and it does improve the air quality. We would definitely recommend this dehumidifier to anyone.
Large capacity, quiet
By 'Kareena Dyer', Reviewed on July 27, 2020
I bought it based on its capacity and the fact that it runs quietly. I have a medium-sized basement, but the humidity has been high since summer. We have just experienced heavy rain for a few weeks. Fortunately, my underground is not flooded. Our drainage system is very good. This machine can solve the problem and reduce the humidity to a comfortable level. The operation is simple, and the drainage is easy to do.
You don’t need to do this at all. Because the HDi90 has a condensate pump, the condensate pump can pump the collected water out of the device through a pipe and discharge it to any place without gravity.
Hello, the Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier is equipped with a condensate pump. When the water reaches a certain level, the dehumidifier will not stop working, it can work continuously. Thanks for your question!