Home/ AlorAir® Storm LGR Extreme Smart App Control
AlorAir LGR Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier Auto Shut Off with Pump, 5 Years Warranty, Compact, APP Control, cETL Listed, up to 180 PPD (Saturation), for Garages, and Flood Restoration
Model : Storm LGR Extreme
$969.11List Price: $1,600.00
The Storm LGR Extreme has proven to be the perfect tool for water damage repair. Despite its small and compact design, it offers a fantastic dehumidification capacity of 180 PPD at saturation. Flood restoration contractors often send it into tight crawl spaces, cramped basements, and areas of extreme water damage.
Highlights: App Control/ LCD Display/ Built-in Heavy Duty Pump/ 5 Years Warranty
AlorAir Storm Extreme LGR Dehumidifier for Commercial Use Particularly powerful and professional compared to the standard version, an advantage of this upgrade is for the most elite users looking for a mechanical dehumidification project. It's universal and can be used for both residential and commercial use.
With the smart app feature, you can always know how your device is working. It's also straightforward for users to control the device from the same app. As promised, at AlorAir we focus on combining performance and convenience with the latest technology.
Smart App Control Wi-Fi Connect
Remote control of APP and the device can be done via Wi-Fi. But before that, you need to know some tricks for pairing:
1) Before you connect, you need to be close enough so that the signal won't break on the wall or insulation of the house
2) Buy an extra Wi-Fi mesh or repeater to increase the signal strength to make the pairing of the devices more successful
3) The app currently supports only 2.4 GHz network. Please turn off the 5 GHz network on the router to make the connection work more smoothly.
When you connect your device via the direct connection mode of APP, you only have an effective distance of 40m. Therefore, it's fast and easy in a network-free environment.
Download your app here, but APP is currently not working for iOS versions higher than 15.0
Features · Has a compact design
· Built with an automatic defrosting system
· Ergonomically designed for easy usage
· Equipped with a rare earth alloy tube
· Has a heavy-duty condensate pump
· Has a continuous operation mode
· Has an easy and quick drainage hose connector
· ETL certified
· Equipped with a smart control app that is WiFi-enabled
· Has an intelligent power-off memory protection
Benefits 1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases. Another harmful group that brings health risks is mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best-proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention of common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing in a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere for your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home's structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other's motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
More so, this and all of our dehumidifiers are supported by dependable warranty coverage which you can check out on this website as well. For more inquiries, do not hesitate to contact any of our customer service representatives. We are more than happy to help you make a decision for your dehumidification needs.
AlorAir Storm Extreme LGR Dehumidifier for Commercial Use
With its impeccable upgrades, it's always been the first choice for residential and commercial remediation and prevention.
So you can bring other problems with your phone or potential threats. A place where you can protect your valuables from damage and protect your family from health risks.
Application With its ergonomic design, commercially available transport and use, rugged housing, and professional all-round protection, the AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme has proven to be a top choice for a wide range of applications
· Every dehumidifier needs proper usage and maintenance to support its long-lasting capability. Here are some safety tips for using and maintaining it:
· Before using it, keep it steady in an upright position for about 30 minutes to allow the refrigerant and other internal components to settle
· If the unit is newly delivered, let it settle for about 12 hours before using it
· Make sure that your desired area is well-sealed by either shutting all windows, vents or using other barriers
· It must be connected to a grounded electric source to avoid accidents and damage
· Make sure you have the right power supply to avoid electrical issues
· It is not suggestible to use an extension cord as well as a power adaptor
· Use the control panel or remote to set your desired level of humidity
· The surface in which it is set to operate must be leveled and steady
· Do not position the discharge and inlet onto a wall
· Never tamper with the internal components while the unit is running
· Always maintain a 6ft. distance from any form of obstruction
· Avoid deploying it in areas with a high amount of corrosive materials
· Make sure to properly unplug it before deploying it to another area
· Never leave it plugged when not in use
· When cleaning, use a damp cloth dipped in mild soap solution in wiping its exterior
· Remember to check the inlet and outlet for any blockages
· Annually check up the coils for maintenance
· You may use a foaming coil cleaner for cleaning the coils
· Confirm that the cords are cleaned from any debris and are properly wrapped and secured for storage
· Make sure to properly dry it before storing
· If the unit gets flooded, make sure you completely let it dry by carefully opening it before attempting to reconnect it
· Seek professional help for other complex issues
· Never use the unit as a support or stepping stool when reaching high items
Make sure to read the manual and all other guides before using your dehumidifier, or any product for that matter. It is always better to be equipped with all essential information beforehand to reduce the risk of accidents and mishaps.
For whatever cleaning and restoration need you have at hand, or preparing for in the future, we can surely provide you with the equipment that is most suitable for you. Here at AlorAir, we take pride in providing only the best that this industry can offer.
Works great. We use it in our rental house between tenants to filter any unwanted odors. It’s also good effect for removing pet dander, dust. This is a very practical device.I highly recommend that you buy it.
This thing drinks like a fish!
By 'Daryl Rodgers', Reviewed on April 15, 2021
I've been running it for two days straight. About every 8 hours. I'm glad it stays cool and dry, and I think it's safe to run. Good product. It's in a room of about 500 square feet.
Fairly energy efficient
By 'Amar Fuller', Reviewed on April 06, 2021
been using it for over a month in the basement dwelling area of the house. we're in Oregon with lots of moisture and this unit keeps the dampness in the subterranean area under control. It seems fairly energy efficient as it runs a lot and I noticed my electric bill is about $15 more a month. I have my unit elevated and mounted on a shelf with proper space away from the wall and use the supplied flex tube draining into a utility sink so I never have to empty the collection pan inside.
Automatic drainage function of dehumidifier
By 'Harper Livingston', Reviewed on March 24, 2021
So my basement has had a leak (or four) for years now. I bought the house being told that there was a broken pipe in the basement, then we discovered it was the back wall that leaks.. from three different areas, plus the chimney leaks. So now, years later, I have finally repaired the basement walls and stopped the leaks.
Thankfully, this time out very well with getting a dehumidifier for the basement. since this one is keeping up very well and it has the automatic-draining function, which is a huge bonus for my lazy self! Overall I am very happy with this dehumidifier as it is doing an excellent job. For the price, I would love for it to have the smarter feature with the fan, but I guess we can't have everything. It is a good unit by a good brand and it is doing a good job. That's about all I could hope for (almost)!
I would happily recommend this to anyone needing a dehumidifier for a wet or very damp room.
Excellent performance, do what it should do
By 'Meerab Rosales', Reviewed on March 15, 2021
The dehumidifier performed very well. I have a medium-sized finished basement and I have been using the same dehumidifier for the past few years and eventually died. This is a better dehumidifier that can keep the basement dry. You don't have to run it all day, but run it at night and then turn it off when you use the basement during the day or most of the time. This product is highly recommended.
Great product, well done!
By 'Melinda Callahan', Reviewed on March 08, 2021
I think this is a great product for the price. We bought it for the basement and it was amazing! Within a few days, the humidity dropped from above 70% to about 50%. We run it continuously, we can hardly hear the sound of it running, it makes our house more comfortable and livable! Love this dehumidifier! If you are looking for a long-lasting dehumidifier, I highly recommend this unit because it is indeed capable.
Quiet, effective, plug and play.
By 'Dilan Brennan', Reviewed on March 01, 2021
A great dehumidifier, I was impressed with every aspect of it. The neighbor also liked it and bought one. I run it all day, and before I use it, the floor feels damp. This dehumidifier does a great job in my basement. Easy to install and very quiet! It is amazing to control the humidity, keep the basement floor dry.
Efficient and works as expected
By 'Zara Conner', Reviewed on February 22, 2021
I am very satisfied with this purchase. We have encountered moisture problems for several years. We have been using this device for the past 5 months and its size fits the space I have. The product works well, is easy to program, and keeps the humidity at 50% very well. It has a hose so you never have to empty it. Compared with other products of the same specification, it is more efficient and highly recommended.
Great product, will buy again if the service life is long enough
By 'Ayoub Butler', Reviewed on February 07, 2021
This is used in the basement of an approximately 2,400 square foot 2-story house with a sewage pump. The previous dehumidifier died within 1 year. This is a smaller and quieter device, but it can still perform the job of removing humidity from the basement. Compared with other devices of similar capacity, the price of this device is significantly cheaper. I hope this unit can last for more than 3 years, and then I will buy it again!
This product works very well!
By 'Eva Mitchell', Reviewed on February 01, 2021
I bought this dehumidifier and installed it in the damp basement of my old house, where it was damaged by water, and the musty smell was really frustrating. This product works very well! You will hardly notice that it is running. Using the hose attachment, I drain it into the old sink. I set the humidity in the basement to be constant at 50%. For small and medium basements, this product works well and I am satisfied with the purchase. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a dehumidifier.